Page 1778 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 778127816781728176817761777177817791780 ... LastLast
Results 17,771 to 17,780 of 17872

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Make Big Macs great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    McDonald's breakfast is king.
    It's top 5 that's for sure... but no one beats Chick-fil-a chicken and biscuits.

And I'm shocked that I find Wendy's better than McDonalds but I have never had a Wendy's breakfast ever.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-21-2024 at 02:05 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Also Hitler. You forgot to say Hitler reincarnated. You gotta do more to scare people of the big-bad Orange Man since you have nothing else to run a campaign on.
    Ironic, considering Trump's entire campaign has been anti-policy and all insult, compared to the Democrats who run a strong policy and issue focused agenda. Think maybe you're confusing the exemplary leadership of the Democrats with the self enrichment grifts the Don focuses on.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Ironic, considering Trump's entire campaign has been anti-policy and all insult, compared to the Democrats who run a strong policy and issue focused agenda. Think maybe you're confusing the exemplary leadership of the Democrats with the self enrichment grifts the Don focuses on.
    3 weeks ago Kamala Harris didn’t have any policies listed on her campaign webpage, and today she still can’t articulate those policies in English.

Just because you're stupid enough to buy into Kamala's gaslighting doesn't mean everyone else is.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

lol this guy is hilarious

https://twitter.com/i/status/1848353672834556379

i mean, you can't really argue with that

some pretty strong policy there lolz
    Last edited by joeyb; 10-21-2024 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    lol this guy is hilarious

https://twitter.com/i/status/1848353672834556379

i mean, you can't really argue with that

some pretty strong policy there lolz
    Chug down some more high fructose corn syrup, loser.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

oh hey, I guess the thread hasn't reached it's quota today for posts from fat, old and bald redneck incels. thanks for taking care of that methais.

i think this is also when you reply and start crying that i made fun of you

compared to the Democrats who run a strong policy and issue focused agenda.
    Now I know you are trolling.

Bro... you can't possibly be this stupid.. can you???????

She was literally running on "joy" and running away from her performance over the last 3 1/2 years. Her "agenda" on her website was literally a copy/paste of Joe Biden's...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    oh hey, I guess the thread hasn't reached it's quota today for posts from fat, old and bald redneck incels. thanks for taking care of that methais.

i think this is also when you reply and start crying that i made fun of you
    Easy MacGayver...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME