Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone wanna bet on the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Anyways back on topic, from what I’ve seen, no one believes Trump is going to win, and just a bunch of excuses on why they won’t make a bet.
    We don't trust that your wife will pay up.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Talking and typing aren’t the same thing, I’m surprised you two still don’t understand that, well not PB, he thinks you can get jet lag flying north.
    gg trying to deflect from your overtly racist claim by playing semantics. People use both terms interchangeably on the internet, and that's always been the case. But you already knew that.

But I'll play along anyway just to witness more mealy-mouthing. Or mealy-typing, since you're all about semantics now.

Is it only racist to declare that "most black people are too dumb to get an ID," like you just did, if you speak it with your voice instead of typing it?

Does typing it make it less racist?

Asking for ClydeR's mommy.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Anyways back on topic, from what I’ve seen, no one believes Trump is going to win, and just a bunch of excuses on why they won’t make a bet.
    Again, Democrats have proven time and time again that they welch on bets.

They lose, throw their hissy fit and go into hiding.

You have chosen to align yourself with those people, why would any of us believe otherwise?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Well to be fair, most of them probably are.
    I know I made a racist comment in jest about Asians & gambling addiction, so I won’t berate you over this.

Taking race out of it, if in 2024 you are too dumb to figure out how to get a government ID, you are also too dumb to vote. I don’t care if you’re white, black, brown, yellow, whatever. Requiring some sort of proof of identification to prevent voter fraud isn’t racist or an unnecessary burden.

Well, I already voted, and I didn’t vote for Harris.
    Well I know you didn’t vote for Trump, so you just threw it away on some independent candidate? I considered that once but didn’t. I just don’t see the point of that. To each their own.

PS: If you moved to Texas, please tell me you didn’t vote for that ass-clown Colin Allred.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-21-2024 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    PS: If you moved to Texas, please tell me you didn’t vote for that ass-clown Colin Allred.
    I doubt it. If there is something Soykern hates more than Republicans, it's black people because they are too stupid to know how to get a government ID.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I doubt it. If there is something Soykern hates more than Republicans, it's black people because they are too stupid to know how to get a government ID.
    lol yeah, what the fuck was that.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    lol yeah, what the fuck was that.
    It was Soykern TYPING the quiet parts out loud.. but he didn't SAY it, he only TYPED it.. which isn't quite as racist he claims.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

also, if you don't currently have an ID and work M-F but can't take time off work without losing your job, how do you plan on going down to the local government outpost to get your ID?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    gg trying to deflect from your overtly racist claim by playing semantics. People use both terms interchangeably on the internet, and that's always been the case. But you already knew that.

But I'll play along anyway just to witness more mealy-mouthing. Or mealy-typing, since you're all about semantics now.

Is it only racist to declare that "most black people are too dumb to get an ID," like you just did, if you speak it with your voice instead of typing it?

Does typing it make it less racist?

Asking for ClydeR's mommy.
    Come on Solkern. Answer, you fucking pussy.