Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Makes the Best Fries, Golden Fries, Some Say the Most Delicious Fries!

I wonder where Solkern's outrage was when Kamala kicked a bunch of people out of a restaurant so she could bus in her people to sit around and cheer for her when she walked in and pretending it was all organic.

Anyone know?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder where Solkern's outrage was when Kamala kicked a bunch of people out of a restaurant so she could bus in her people to sit around and cheer for her when she walked in and pretending it was all organic.

Anyone know?
    Yea, his wife said "Shut up and hold the camera still, you fucking wimp!" while she was getting railed by her bf.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    No one has any record of her working at any McDonalds, ever.
    Who do you think should have a record of it? Most McDonald's restaurants are franchises. The owner of the franchise where Harris worked 41 years ago, if that person is still alive, is very unlikely to have employment records that old. Perhaps the IRS still has tax returns from that long ago. That might be a source of proof. Why hasn't Trump called on her to release her tax returns? Harris and Trump could both release their tax returns and put the matter to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Who do you think should have a record of it? Most McDonald's restaurants are franchises. The owner of the franchise where Harris worked 41 years ago, if that person is still alive, is very unlikely to have employment records that old. Perhaps the IRS still has tax returns from that long ago. That might be a source of proof. Why hasn't Trump called on her to release her tax returns? Harris and Trump could both release their tax returns and put the matter to rest.
    This isn't the first time Harris pretended to be something she's not.

She also used a picture of a black woman who was hired help and claimed it was her grandmother.. instead of that white Irish grandmother she really had.

McDonald's served it's purpose... helped her pretend to be a hard worker instead of the alcoholic who doesn't like to put in the actual work.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Trump put in more blue collar work in one day than Harris has done in her entire life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Isn't prostitution considered blue collar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    McDonald's served it's purpose... helped her pretend to be a hard worker instead of the alcoholic who doesn't like to put in the actual work.

You three are so angry that you can't engage in a rational discussion. I hope you're oaky. Go to McDonald's at lunch and get some fries! Eat like Trump. It will help you relax.

You three are so angry that you can't engage in a rational discussion. I hope you're oaky. Go to McDonald's at lunch and get some fries! Eat like Trump. It will help you relax.
    You're failing extremely hard at containing your butthurt. Just stop trying because you suck at it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yea, we're so angry that Kamala was trolled so hard by Trump.

I plan on getting some McDonalds this week.. but right now my daughter is making me some winter squash soup, ginger snap cookies and my wife is making me a ribeye/baked potato/spinach tonight.

And I don't care if you are ok or not... because after 20 years of posting, it's clear you will never be okay or even normal.

So stay upset.. and come November, I hope your entire world collapses upon you and you feel isolated, afraid and desperate because Trump was elected as your President.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Sorry… No McDonalds for me today. I already had a huge breakfast consisting of carburetors.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-21-2024 at 01:42 PM.

lol imagine thinking she is the one who got trolled

he's got a point and now, my vote

it's really funny because this whole rumor started on twitter by some chud who said he called McDonald's corporate and asked if she ever worked there. and of course, a twitter post is all you need to confirm veracity lol