Page 1775 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7751275167517251765177317741775177617771785 ... LastLast
Results 17,741 to 17,750 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

So, Kamala thought it would be a great idea to let Lizzo speak.

How did that turn out?

"Kamala will make all of America like Detroit. ~ Lizzo"

https://x.com/akafacehots/status/1847702334714896726

Detroit:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So, Kamala thought it would be a great idea to let Lizzo speak.

How did that turn out?

"Kamala will make all of America like Detroit. ~ Lizzo"

https://x.com/akafacehots/status/1847702334714896726

Detroit:

Lizzo isn't lying... that's exactly what liberal policies do to a city/state/country
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You didn’t know these government backed student loans were predatory? Seran figured it out! These evil financial institutions will do whatever it takes to force young adults to attend higher education for the necessary degree of liberal queer theory. It’s not like anyone can achieve the coveted position of a Starbucks barista without at least $100,000 in student loan debt. Obviously the solution is to have the IRS “voluntell” middle & working class families to pay off these predatory loans of borrowers (aka victims).
    Think about it, the American Medical Association is predicting a shortfall of doctors in the United States to grow to the north of 37,000 in the next decade, and over a half of all doctors in this country are over the age of 55. Why? Because fewer and fewer are choosing to go to medical school and take on a quarter-million dollar debt it takes to learn the skills and receive the training it takes to become a doctor. This applies to advanced STEM degrees across the board, in a country that the biggest scientific advances in modern times. If someone is -capable- of obtaining an advanced degree, where do we lose in making it affordable in exchange for a short guarantee of service, like we do for those in the military?

I'm not a MAGA follower, but the slogan makes sense. Why shouldn't the United States leverage all of its capabilities to re-invest in its people to further advance our scientific and economic leadership? I may be wrong, but I thought you crazy far-right folks actually believe in the success of Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Think about it, the American Medical Association is predicting a shortfall of doctors in the United States to grow to the north of 37,000 in the next decade, and over a half of all doctors in this country are over the age of 55. Why? Because fewer and fewer are choosing to go to medical school and take on a quarter-million dollar debt it takes to learn the skills and receive the training it takes to become a doctor.
    It's crazy. It's like you're ALMOST THERE, but then you approach the truth and facts and are like "NOPE!" and do a 180 outta there.

I would be perfectly fine with giving interest free loans or even help pay for the education of American citizens if they choose a degree that is in need.

We're short on doctors? Sure, help them out with their education so it encourages more people to pursue a career in healthcare.

We're short on engineers? Same thing.

How the hell does this apply to someone who purposefully chose to major in history and took on 100k in debt and now wants a free hand out from the same doctors (via paying higher taxes) that you claim to care so much about.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-19-2024 at 07:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Lizzo isn't lying... that's exactly what liberal policies do to a city/state/country
    Just when you think it couldn't get any worse:

https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1847745086689591365

That will win over the poor folks.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Think about it, the American Medical Association is predicting a shortfall of doctors in the United States to grow to the north of 37,000 in the next decade, and over a half of all doctors in this country are over the age of 55. Why? Because fewer and fewer are choosing to go to medical school and take on a quarter-million dollar debt it takes to learn the skills and receive the training it takes to become a doctor. This applies to advanced STEM degrees across the board, in a country that the biggest scientific advances in modern times. If someone is -capable- of obtaining an advanced degree, where do we lose in making it affordable in exchange for a short guarantee of service, like we do for those in the military?

I'm not a MAGA follower, but the slogan makes sense. Why shouldn't the United States leverage all of its capabilities to re-invest in its people to further advance our scientific and economic leadership? I may be wrong, but I thought you crazy far-right folks actually believe in the success of Americans.
    My oldest will finally be graduating with her PA after 10 years of medical school. She did this while holding down a full time position in oncology, raising 2 children and making a house payment.

I was a dumb fuck 19 year old Democrat when she was born, we were poor AF.

Now she is going to milk the fuck out of people like you and she deserves every last dime. Welcome to the law of supply and demand, bitch.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

My oldest will finally be graduating with her PA after 10 years of medical school. She did this while holding down a full time position in oncology, raising 2 children and making a house payment.

I was a dumb fuck 19 year old Democrat when she was born, we were poor AF.

Now she is going to milk the fuck out of people like you and she deserves every last dime. Welcome to the law of supply and demand, bitch.
    Congrats. Seriously. You managed to keep her off the poles and a whole lot more. That’s a huge accomplishment for any father. You gotta be proud of her.

I too was a dumb fuck 19 year old when my oldest daughter was born. She is not quite as career accomplished as yours perhaps, but she is a junior in college and also working as a teaching assistant for a Montessori school. She hasn’t got knocked up, doesn’t give lap dances for work, and will be graduating with 0 debt. I guess I did alright as a dad.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-19-2024 at 09:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Congrats. Seriously. You managed to keep her off the poles and a whole lot more. That’s a huge accomplishment for any father. You gotta be proud of her.

I too was a dumb fuck 19 year old when my oldest daughter was born. She is not quite as career accomplished as yours perhaps, but she is a junior in college and also working as a teaching assistant for a Montessori school. She hasn’t got knocked up, doesn’t give lap dances for work, and will be graduating with 0 debt. I guess I did alright as a dad.
    Proud of all 4 of my kids, they are hard to the core.

Honestly, it sucked having to say "no" all the time when the other parents were saying "yes."

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Cuck Cuban is simping so hard for Kamala because he wants to be head of the SEC.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible