Page 1774 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7741274167417241764177217731774177517761784 ... LastLast
Results 17,731 to 17,740 of 17872

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Well, democracy has hit a new low with Trump's campaign surrogate offering to pay people to support cause. Purchasing democracy, brought to you by the Republican party.

Elon Musk raises payment offer to $100 for voters who sign petition supporting 'free speech & right to bear arms'

Billionaire Elon Musk has upped his financial offer for registered swing state voters to sign a conservative-leaning petition. On Thursday, Musk wrote on X that his pro-Trump super PAC would give $100 to signees and those who refer them.

After Musk pushed a debunked voter fraud conspiracy theory Thursday evening at a pro-Trump town hall event in Pennsylvania, he announced in an X post that he was doubling his financial offer for engagement with the petition, which had been set at $47. He said the deadline to sign the petition is Monday night, the day that Pennsylvania voter registration closes.

If you’re a registered Pennsylvania voter, you & whoever referred you will now get $100 for signing our petition in support of free speech & right to bear arms,” Musk wrote.

Musk initially launched the petition and referral offer in early October. His America PAC released the petition, which is in support of the Constitution’s First and Second amendments. For anyone who refers a registered swing state voter to sign it, Musk promised to mail a check. For the current offer, he said checks will be mailed to voter addresses on file in Pennsylvania

. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...ion-rcna176075
    Do you ever take a moment to let go of your jealousy and just be thankful for what you do have?

You really should try achieving the "100 physical possessions" challenge. It's enlightening.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Well, democracy has hit a new low with Trump's campaign surrogate offering to pay people to support cause. Purchasing democracy, brought to you by the Republican party.

Elon Musk raises payment offer to $100 for voters who sign petition supporting 'free speech & right to bear arms'

Billionaire Elon Musk has upped his financial offer for registered swing state voters to sign a conservative-leaning petition. On Thursday, Musk wrote on X that his pro-Trump super PAC would give $100 to signees and those who refer them.

After Musk pushed a debunked voter fraud conspiracy theory Thursday evening at a pro-Trump town hall event in Pennsylvania, he announced in an X post that he was doubling his financial offer for engagement with the petition, which had been set at $47. He said the deadline to sign the petition is Monday night, the day that Pennsylvania voter registration closes.

If you’re a registered Pennsylvania voter, you & whoever referred you will now get $100 for signing our petition in support of free speech & right to bear arms,” Musk wrote.

Musk initially launched the petition and referral offer in early October. His America PAC released the petition, which is in support of the Constitution’s First and Second amendments. For anyone who refers a registered swing state voter to sign it, Musk promised to mail a check. For the current offer, he said checks will be mailed to voter addresses on file in Pennsylvania

. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...ion-rcna176075
    It’s almost like when the Democrats promise free shit in exchange for people’s votes, except Elon’s money will actually go to real American registered voters instead of illegal aliens. I love it.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-18-2024 at 08:12 PM.

Solkern: I can't believe Trump blames Harris for the past 4 years! What kind of power does this idiot think the VP has?! LOLOLOL!
    Harris, in respond to serving as VP for the past 4 years: "I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact."

That post from Solkern is the gift that keeps on giving. First Biden says Harris has pretty much done everything the past 4 years, now Harris herself is saying she has been a part of most of the decisions these past 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Do you ever take a moment to let go of your jealousy and just be thankful for what you do have?

You really should try achieving the "100 physical possessions" challenge. It's enlightening.
    In sErAn's defense.. he has literally nothing. So he has every right to be jealous.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    It’s almost like when the Democrats promise free shit in exchange for people’s votes, except Elon’s money will actually go to real American registered voters instead of illegal aliens. I love it.
    You're confusing government programs to protect and expand the middle class through predator student loan forgiveness, first time homeowner grants, and collective bargaining protections with a billionaire who straight up offered to buy someone's support with a cash back bribe.

You're confusing government programs to protect and expand the middle class through predator student loan forgiveness, first time homeowner grants, and collective bargaining protections with a billionaire who straight up offered to buy someone's support with a cash back bribe.
    Predator student loans?

What?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The only "predator" part of student loans comes from colleges themselves.

"Oh, sure! Major in lesbian interpretative dance! We guarantee you'll make a lot of money with this degree! Oh, can't afford it? No problem! Get a low interest rate loan from the government! You won't even have to pay it back until after you graduate and are making 6 figures yearly!"

This is why I'm totally fine with students being allowed to go after the colleges for these false claims and the colleges are forced to pay back the loans.

The idea that the colleges lie and get paid, the student gets a free education, and Billy Joe Bob living in his trailer park helps pay for the "loan" is absolute bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Predator student loans?

What?
    You didn’t know these government backed student loans were predatory? Seran figured it out! These evil financial institutions will do whatever it takes to force young adults to attend higher education for the necessary degree of liberal queer theory. It’s not like anyone can achieve the coveted position of a Starbucks barista without at least $100,000 in student loan debt. Obviously the solution is to have the IRS “voluntell” middle & working class families to pay off these predatory loans of borrowers (aka victims).

We’re all so proud of Biden for making this a core issue of his presidency. Damn the Constitution & SCOTUS for getting in the way.

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-19-2024 at 02:24 PM.

Tell us more about how George Soros is your hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You didn’t know these government backed student loans were predatory? Seran figured it out! These evil financial institutions will do whatever it takes to force young adults to attend higher education for the necessary degree of liberal queer theory. It’s not like anyone can achieve the coveted position of a Starbucks barista without at least $100,000 in student loan debt. Obviously the solution is to have the IRS “voluntell” middle & working class families to pay off these predatory loans of borrowers (aka victims).

We’re all so proud of Biden for making this a core issue of his presidency. Damn the Constitution & SCOTUS for getting in the way.

I'll take the terms of a student loan over just about any other loan product out there.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME