Page 1773 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7731273167317231763177117721773177417751783 ... LastLast
Results 17,721 to 17,730 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Trump at the Al Smith dinner last night:

"There's a group called 'White Dudes for Harris' but I'm not worried about them at all, because their wives and their wives' lovers are all voting for me"

I honestly believe Soykern would vote for whomever his wife tells him to... the rest is probably right though.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    "Kamala couldn't make it tonight, she's busy in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmer." ~ God King Trump

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1847362119131656362

That wasn't very “We have so much more in common than what separates us” of her.

I wonder if she knows that Christian democrats still exist.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Well, democracy has hit a new low with Trump's campaign surrogate offering to pay people to support cause. Purchasing democracy, brought to you by the Republican party.

Elon Musk raises payment offer to $100 for voters who sign petition supporting 'free speech & right to bear arms'

Billionaire Elon Musk has upped his financial offer for registered swing state voters to sign a conservative-leaning petition. On Thursday, Musk wrote on X that his pro-Trump super PAC would give $100 to signees and those who refer them.

After Musk pushed a debunked voter fraud conspiracy theory Thursday evening at a pro-Trump town hall event in Pennsylvania, he announced in an X post that he was doubling his financial offer for engagement with the petition, which had been set at $47. He said the deadline to sign the petition is Monday night, the day that Pennsylvania voter registration closes.

If you’re a registered Pennsylvania voter, you & whoever referred you will now get $100 for signing our petition in support of free speech & right to bear arms,” Musk wrote.

Musk initially launched the petition and referral offer in early October. His America PAC released the petition, which is in support of the Constitution’s First and Second amendments. For anyone who refers a registered swing state voter to sign it, Musk promised to mail a check. For the current offer, he said checks will be mailed to voter addresses on file in Pennsylvania

. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...ion-rcna176075

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Well, democracy has hit a new low with Trump's campaign surrogate offering to pay people to support cause. Purchasing democracy, brought to you by the Republican party.

Elon Musk raises payment offer to $100 for voters who sign petition supporting 'free speech & right to bear arms'

Billionaire Elon Musk has upped his financial offer for registered swing state voters to sign a conservative-leaning petition. On Thursday, Musk wrote on X that his pro-Trump super PAC would give $100 to signees and those who refer them.

After Musk pushed a debunked voter fraud conspiracy theory Thursday evening at a pro-Trump town hall event in Pennsylvania, he announced in an X post that he was doubling his financial offer for engagement with the petition, which had been set at $47. He said the deadline to sign the petition is Monday night, the day that Pennsylvania voter registration closes.

If you’re a registered Pennsylvania voter, you & whoever referred you will now get $100 for signing our petition in support of free speech & right to bear arms,” Musk wrote.

Musk initially launched the petition and referral offer in early October. His America PAC released the petition, which is in support of the Constitution’s First and Second amendments. For anyone who refers a registered swing state voter to sign it, Musk promised to mail a check. For the current offer, he said checks will be mailed to voter addresses on file in Pennsylvania

There's a 100% chance he consulted with lawyers who actually know the law before doing this. You're just upset and butthurt because NBC told you to be.

And also because Elon is massively successful while you're just some bottom feeding shitstain who's nothing but a parasite on society and is fueled completely by envy and incompetence. Which just happen to be the two primary ingredients in leftism, so it adds up.

TLDR: Cry more dickwad

LOL at you thinking giving someone 100 dollars to sign a petition is the same as buying votes. Man, Solkern last night almost had me convinced that he posts the dumbest shit on this forum, but then you come along and save him. At least you're useful for something.

This had me laughing my ass off:

So where is this petition to sign? Asking for a couple of friends.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So where is this petition to sign? Asking for a couple of friends.
    I'll sign it for free.

You are so easy to manipulate.

What a good Democrat you are.

OUTRAGE OUTRAGE OUTRAGE!

Fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.