Page 1769 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7691269166917191759176717681769177017711779 ... LastLast
Results 17,681 to 17,690 of 17872

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    How many primaries did Kamala win in the last two election cycles?
    You're changing the time period! You initially said Harris has never won a primary when her name was on the ballot, which is untrue.

It would be like if somebody claimed Trump had never been convicted of a crime. That statement could be made true by restricting the time period to "in the past three months."

Or if someone said Trump's business has not been found guilty of tax fraud. That statement could be made true by restricting it to "in the past two years."

Or if someone said Trump has never been in charge of a charity that was barred from existing because it spent charitable funds for Trump's personal benefit. That statement could be made true by restricting it to "in the past four years."

Or if someone said Trump's campaign chiefs have never been sent to prison. That statement could be made true by adding "except for two of them."

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    You're changing the time period! You initially said Harris has never won a primary when her name was on the ballot, which is untrue.

It would be like if somebody claimed Trump had never been convicted of a crime. That statement could be made true by restricting the time period to "in the past three months."

Or if someone said Trump's business has not been found guilty of tax fraud. That statement could be made true by restricting it to "in the past two years."

Or if someone said Trump has never been in charge of a charity that was barred from existing because it spent charitable funds for Trump's personal benefit. That statement could be made true by restricting it to "in the past four years."

Or if someone said Trump's campaign chiefs have never been sent to prison. That statement could be made true by adding "except for two of them."
    Kamala Harris has never received a single vote of the people in any national Democrat primary election.

Do you agree that revised statement is true?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-17-2024 at 11:43 AM.

Blog Entries

I assumed you weren't retarded and knew what a primary was.

My bad, I will from hence forth just assume you are retarded and work from there.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Kamala Harris has never received a single vote of the people in any national Democrat primary election.

Do you agree that revised statement is true?
    No, I would not agree with that statement because is demonstrably false. Harris received votes in the 2020 primary even though she withdrew before voting began. She received votes because her name was still on the ballot. Why would somebody vote for somebody who has withdrawn? I don't know. We could ask RFK, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    She didn’t answer any questions, blamed Trump for all of the problems during her time as VP of the current administration, and appear flustered & angry.
    Exactly! It was a good interview.

“I think she had a mission that she wanted to do,” Baier said after the interview. “Maybe she wanted to have a viral moment or pushback. She came to Fox News and she wanted to have a go-after-Donald-Trump viral moment that plays on a lot of other channels and on social media. She may have gotten that.”

Even Baier thinks Kamala did good at the interview.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/10/...a-mission.html
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    That's what you took away from that quote?

Holy shit, there isn't an emoji accurate enough to portray how hard I am laughing at what a clown you are.

Leave the too-dumb-to-be-real takes to Seran please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    “I think she had a mission that she wanted to do,” Baier said after the interview. “Maybe she wanted to have a viral moment or pushback. She came to Fox News and she wanted to have a go-after-Donald-Trump viral moment that plays on a lot of other channels and on social media. She may have gotten that.”

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/10/...a-mission.html
    What did YOU think?

Are you incapable of thinking for yourself?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

No, I would not agree with that statement because is demonstrably false. Harris received votes in the 2020 primary even though she withdrew before voting began. She received votes because her name was still on the ballot. Why would somebody vote for somebody who has withdrawn? I don't know. We could ask RFK, Jr.
    So, Kamala has never won a single primary, like I said?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

So, Kamala has never won a single primary, like I said?
    Unlike you said, Harris has won a primary. It was one of the obstacles she had to overcome to be elected Attorney General of California.