Page 1768 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7681268166817181758176617671768176917701778 ... LastLast
Results 17,671 to 17,680 of 17872

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harr...writer-1970432

Pete Wehner, a former speechwriter for Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush, wrote on X that Kamala Harris "dominated" Fox News host Bret Baier during an interview on Wednesday.

"My take: Bret Baier has rarely looked as bad (or tendentious) as he did in his interview with Kamala Harris," Wehner wrote on X. "On the flip side, this was one of her best interviews. She dominated Bret. All in all it was quite a bad day for MAGA world's most important media outlet," Wehner posted on X
    Now let's hear what you thought about it.

You did watch it, right? It was only 28 minutes long.

I say 28 because Kamala's people rage quit the interview early because she was getting buried so hard.

Imagine having live on air meltdowns over not being able to handle an interview with Walmart Clark Kent for just asking plain vanilla questions while also wanting to go head to head with leaders of other countries who want to wipe us off the map.

100% chance you either haven't watched it yet, or you're too embarrassed to try and say she owned it, but also don't want to upset your Russian friends who don't post here anyway by acknowledging how she buried herself with her own stupidity and inability to answer basic questions.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The mockingbird media has chosen "testy" as their word of the day.

I expect the fully dumbed down Seranites to mindlessly parrot their daily programming. I'm more interested in hearing Solkerns excuse as to why he will vote for an 80's valley girl to be the leader of the free world.
    Seran is 100% going to start saying "testy."

Last edited by Methais; 10-17-2024 at 09:19 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Wall Street Journal just posted an article outlining how competition causes prices to trend and why the government is doing its part to show the merger would be anti-competitive.

https://www.wsj.com/business/retail/...rices-603f0204

A healthy market is one in which businesses compete to offer the best product or deal to attract consumers. Albertsons and Krogers are attempting to create an unhealthy market by destroying competition. Much like my initial post, economists are well aware how modern businesses have tried their damndest to profit at the expense of consumers and the economy as a whole.
    I don’t necessarily disagree with you on the Albertsons / Kroger merger. Government should investigate to make sure the grocery market remains competitive, prevent price fixing, and uphold antitrust laws. I don’t know enough of the facts to have a strong opinion one way or the other on the matter.

Where I lose you is when you say supply and demand is a myth. That’s the equivalent of saying the earth is flat or that gravity doesn’t exist. Supply and demand is a mathematical law in a free market. I think we can find common ground that there must be laws enforced to keep that free, but that does not include profit caps or price fixing by government.

Additionally, it seems like you are either surprised or find something inherently wrong with corporations seeking to achieve maximum profit. That’s what they are supposed to do. Don’t kid yourself they now or have ever gave a rat’s ass about what is economically best for you or the economy at large. That doesn’t make them evil. That is expected human behavior. People want a return on capital investments and businesses do what they do to make money. Government’s role is to simply make sure they play by the rules and uphold the free market.

That Kamala interview was the hardest thing I had to force myself to sit through just to see if she could provide some kind of answer to these questions and all she did was blame Trump. She refused to take blame on immigration problems, she refused to apologize to the families that had children murdered from illegal aliens that were allowed through the border during her time after all the EOs of Trump were stopped, she didn't explain any of her plans they want to implement, she couldn't give a number off illegals that she thought were let through the border....

According to her it was all Trump's fault.

She should have taken responsibility for her actions, even if she didn't think it was her fault.
    She should have been able to at least outline the actions she plans on taking for her "plans".
    She should have been able to provide numbers on illegal aliens.

If she could have at least done those three things above it would have went a long way for her, but she couldn't even do that. It was all Trump's fault...TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!

It was like watching the Veruca girl from Willy Wonk & The Chocolate Factory movie. Just a self entitled, rude, brat.

Worst of all, she was bitter in this interview. If this is how she reacts to an average reporter asking her somewhat difficult questions, how the hell do you think she'd react to a leader of another nation asking her somewhat difficult questions? She has no reason to be in the position that she is in right now based on her temper tantrum reactions. Even if she were to stay in politics for another 20 years she won't gain the experience needed to be President.

What a fucking joke. I hope her ship sinks and burns and she never gets this kind of chance, ever again, to run for any kind of political office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    What a fucking joke. I hope her ship sinks and burns and she never gets this kind of chance, ever again, to run for any kind of political office.
    She's never won a primary when her name is actually on the ballot.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Did you watch the interview? What did YOU think of it?
    At this point in the campaign, it's not what you say but how you say it. In what was predicted to be a hostile environment, she shut down the interviewer twice and became indignant at least once. It should help her slightly in the polls.

Brett Baier personally had a lot at stake in this interview. He did okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    She's never won a primary when her name is actually on the ballot.
    Untrue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Untrue.
    How many primaries did Kamala win in the last two election cycles?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

In what was predicted to be a hostile environment, she shut down the interviewer twice.
    If an interview with a reporter is a "hostile environment" I would hate to see what you call a conversation with Putin?

You know, the guy we are on the verge of WW3 with?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-17-2024 at 10:47 AM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

At this point in the campaign, it's not what you say but how you say it. In what was predicted to be a hostile environment, she shut down the interviewer twice and became indignant at least once. It should help her slightly in the polls.

Brett Baier personally had a lot at stake in this interview. He did okay too.
    Truly you are in the TDS camp and your opinion is severely biased. Your prediction that this interview will help Kamala’s polling is about as absurd as when you said Trump is going to replace JD Vance on the ticket.

She didn’t answer any questions, blamed Trump for all of the problems during her time as VP of the current administration, and appear flustered & angry. That was not a good look.