Page 1761 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 76112611661171117511759176017611762 LastLast
Results 17,601 to 17,610 of 17611

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Twitter is overflowing with Kamala fail from that Univision town hall.

https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1844570584480653639
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Early voting allows a longer opportunity to cheat.

We should have a national holiday on "Election Day" where everyone has the day off and we vote on that day.
    Some jobs are considered essential and don't get holidays off.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I dare you to pop into any random WoW discord and say "Kamala for President!", just make sure to record the reactions for us. KeK

Here's a preview:

I did join the main WoW discord, did two searches one for Trump and one for Kamala.
    What did I see? Non stop post of people shitting on Trump.
    For Kamala, they were upset she brought politics into the game, but overall support for her.

Let me guess the main wow discord server doesn’t count?
    https://discord.com/invite/wow

Go ahead and check yourself.

They even have a channel called “balz to the walz” as a show of support.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Based on what I see in the actual game itself, I see no reason at all to believe it's made up. I'm sure you know better than people who play the actual game though.

Fixed.
    I do play wow classic, but I’m sure you know better than myself if I play or not.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-11-2024 at 11:56 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I did join the main WoW discord, did two searches one for Trump and one for Kamala.
    For Kamala, they were upset she brought politics into the game, but overall support for her.

I do play wow classic, but I’m sure you know better than myself if I play or not.
    Retail has 6x as many players as Classic, but okay.

I don't fuck with WoW Discords or any of that. I just see what I see in trade and general chat. It's not like Trump (or political in general) spam 24/7, but I see plenty of Trump stuff, mostly positive, and the only Kamala stuff I see is all negative. Not even the people who do trash Trump have anything good to say about Kamala.

I'm sure I must be hallucinating though, right?

Unrelated: If they carried over retail QoL to Classic, I'd play through at least vanilla again. Running around with 2004 QoL was the worst thing ever and I logged out after about 10 minutes. I'd imagine Classic numbers would be much higher if that got implemented. I get why they didn't, but it's still puke.

Classic:

Retail:
    Last edited by Methais; 10-11-2024 at 12:30 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

"HEY GUYS, I JUST CHECKED THE OFFICIAL WOW DISCORD AND THEY ARE FOR KAMALA!" -Soykern 2024

There is so much wrong with what you just posted, but you are just too stupid to know.

You should stick to being the beta male retard your wife married.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Pandarens4Kamala

Was this a pathetic attempt of Harris/Wallz to appeal to young voters & look “hip”? Because I’m guesstimating the average age of a WoW players is 35+.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Pandarens4Kamala

Was this a pathetic attempt of Harris/Wallz to appeal to young voters & look “hip”? Because I’m guesstimating the average age of a WoW players is 35+.
    The top comment on the Asmongold video sums it up:

Someone in Kamala's camp was probably like, "What are young guys playing these days? I hear that that Warcraft World Pals game is pretty popular."

Streamer could have at least been PvP'ing.

Governor Whitmer...

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1844428545331953989

Can we all at least agree that a Dommy Mommy with a goddess complex probably shouldn't be holding a position of power?
    You’re posting tweets from libsoftiktok??? fucking clown. You fucking people are the worst. Dregs and scum.

You’re posting tweets from libsoftiktok??? fucking clown. You fucking people are the worst. Dregs and scum.
    Weren't you the one rooting for a hurricane because of the way people voted where it was going to hit?

But what specifically is wrong with LibsOfTikTok? Let me guess, it's because the person who runs it is Jewish right? You anti-Semites just can't help yourselves can you?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-12-2024 at 12:47 AM.

Does that somehow mean the video didn't happen?

Stop being such a chronically triggered mouth breathing little bitch all the time.