Page 1756 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7561256165617061746175417551756175717581766 ... LastLast
Results 17,551 to 17,560 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Kamala Harris 'is in control of this hurricane' using 'weather weapons': Alex Jones

Really really?! Lol
    You should post at least a link... it's not like you have ever heard something and didn't understand it correctly.

Also, this reminds me of the day you claimed Harris does nothing as VP and has no power, so she can't possibly be responsible for anything during the Biden Administration.. and sleepy Joe comes out on that same exact day and said she was lock step with him for every policy decision he made.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You should post at least a link... it's not like you have ever heard something and didn't understand it correctly.

Also, this reminds me of the day you claimed Harris does nothing as VP and has no power, so she can't possibly be responsible for anything during the Biden Administration.. and sleepy Joe comes out on that same exact day and said she was lock step with him for every policy decision he made.
    He actually said it twice - once on The View - and when he came out for a unscheduled press conference a short while later.

I'm not sure if he thinks he is helping her or if he's trying to throw her under the bus. I'd like to think it's the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    That cold-hearted ruthless bitch! How could she?

(Alex Jones is the hard right’s rough equivalent of Rachel Maddow.)
    Hahaha!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    He actually said it twice - once on The View - and when he came out for a unscheduled press conference a short while later.

I'm not sure if he thinks he is helping her or if he's trying to throw her under the bus. I'd like to think it's the latter.
    Oh he's still pissed off at the entire coup. Good for him.

I love how the people in charge.. ie Obamas.. didn't endorse Kamala until after Biden said she has his full support, forcing the Democrats to rally behind the DEI hire that just 6 months prior, they were trying to figure out how to get her off the ticket.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Kamala Harris 'is in control of this hurricane' using 'weather weapons': Alex Jones

Really really?! Lol
    It's a pretty consistent message the far, far right and Trump are using with the hope to convince moronic undecideds to vote for him.

America doesn't have a intellectual capacity standard for voting, but any campaign relying on lies and conspiracy theories is pathetic. Those who fall for it, or who simply repeat the lies to further expose the message are far, far worse.

Trump and JD Vance are the first political candidates ever to publicly state their opposition to truth and fact checking, which is a sad state for the Republican party to be in as they have a number of positions that moderates agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    America doesn't have a intellectual capacity standard for voting, but any campaign relying on lies and conspiracy theories is pathetic. Those who fall for it, or who simply repeat the lies to further expose the message are far, far worse.
    Who wants to tell him?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who wants to tell him?
    I 100% agree with Seran here. We need to bring back literacy test requirements for voter registration. Repeal the 1965 Voting Rights Act. In order to achieve a more prosperous & productive society, America must discriminate against retards. The ignorant should not have any influence on the governance of our great nation.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-09-2024 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I 100% agree with Seran here. We need to bring back literacy test requirements for voter registration. Repeal the 1965 Voting Rights Act. In order to achieve a more prosperous & productive society, America must discriminate against retards. The ignorant should not have any influence on the governance of our great nation.
    Repeal the 19th amendment while you are at it and reinstate land ownership requirements.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Repeal the 19th amendment while you are at it and reinstate land ownership requirements.
    I’m cool with renters voting. I don’t wish to discriminate against anyone for their economic status, race, gender, religion, sexual preference, disability, or anything else but low intelligence & ignorance.

Our military has intelligence standards and can’t recruit people with an IQ lower than 83 (roughly translated to their own mental aptitude tests). That weeds out roughly 14% of the population. A person applying for citizenship must pass a civic test. We are in desperate need for some type of voting standard to keep the dumbest people from voting.

Now the left will point out that literacy tests were historically applied to keep oppressed racial minorities from voting, and they may be mostly correct. The answer is not to completely abandon retard discrimination though, but let’s collectively find a way to make such a test fairly applied to all voters. We have the technology and ability to do just that.

There is no shame and nothing immoral about low IQ. This is not intended to punish them. The reality is retards are incapable of making an independent informed decision on such matters as politics. The future of our country would benefit from excluding the dumbest of dumbasses from voting.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-09-2024 at 11:09 PM.

Trump: Actually, now that you’re mentioning it, I think they should do a double 25th Amendment — just get ’em both out. Who’s third in line? Because it’s just terrible.

Shapiro: The speaker, Mike Johnson.

Pretty wild that a former American president doesn’t seem to know the line of succession — a concept so rudimentary that it’s taught in grade school. And it’s rich that this flub occurred as Trump was trying to question someone else’s mental abilities.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution