Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The VP debate

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Straight from the far right manifesto.

● Project 2025 calls on the Department of Justice (DOJ) to defend the First Amendment right of
    those who would discriminate against LGBTQ+ people. It also objects to the DOJ notifying states that
    their bans on abortion and medical services to transgender persons may violate federal law.
    ● Project 2025 recommends the next Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) secretary
    reverse the focus on “‘LGBTQ+ equity,’ subsidizing single-motherhood, disincentivizing work, and
    penalizing marriage,’ replacing such policies with those encouraging marriage, work, motherhood,
    fatherhood, and nuclear families.” The Project 2025 playbook laments the fact that family policies and
    programs under President Biden’s HHS are “fraught with agenda items focusing on ‘LGBTQ+
    equity,’” making it clear that they intend to roll those agenda items back.
    ● Project 2025 intends to abolish the Gender Policy Council within the Executive Office of the
    President, which it views as promoting abortion and the “new woke gender ideology.” Project 2025
    said that eliminating the GPC would “eliminate central promotion of abortion […] comprehensive
    sexuality education […] and the new woke gender ideology.” In place of the Gender Policy Council,
    Project 2025 proposes “new structures and positions” that would promote “life and strengthening the
    family.”
    ● Project 2025 calls on the next conservative Administration to limit the application of the Supreme
    Court’s ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County, which held that Title VII’s sex discrimination protections
    applied to LGBTQ+ people. It also calls on the next conservative Administration to not allow
    Bostock’s holding to be extended to the broader categories of “sexual orientation” or “gender
    identity.”
    ● Project 2025 attacks the existence of transgender individuals, saying society today includes the “toxic
    normalization of transgenderism.” It calls on the Department of Defense (DOD) to “reverse policies
    that allow transgender individuals to serve in the military.”
    ● Project 2025 recommends the next conservative Administration dismantle the U.S. Agency for
    International Development (USAID)’s DEI apparatus, which includes issuing “a directive to cease
    promotion of the DEI agenda, including the bullying LGBTQ+ agenda.”
    Project 2025 literally has nothing to do with Trump.

Here's literally Trump's platform: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/platform

Is Project 2025 the left's answer to everything.. even though it has nothing to do with Trump?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Vance did extremely well in my opinion, you can tell he’s polished at debating.

The thing that really got me, and made me think Walz won was when Vance got angry at being fact checked, at that point, I knew he was going to do nothing but lie. That really killed it for me.

Walz stumbled and misspoke a lot, but he definitely had more substance.

Key what the fuck moments for me.
    Walz: I made friends with school shooters? The fuck?
    Vance: make the locks stronger and windows thicker? The fuck?
    Illegal immigrants are driving up the cost of housing? The fuck?
    There was a peaceful transfer of power? The fuck?
    Blaming Harris for everything? Like the VP has some type of power? Does he not know the role, of the VP? The fuck?
    Blaming Harris for the immigration issue, yet doesn’t even show up to vote on it? The fuck?
    Mealy mouthed as usual.

You thought Walz won the debate.. that gave me a good laugh today. Thank you.

We haven't seen such a horrible debate performance like this.. since the one Biden fucked up.

You can tell Walz was told to 'pretend to make notes.. it makes you look smarter'.. but they should have told him 'make sure you actually take notes on important things you want to come back to.. but don't look like you are a crazy meth head furiously scribbling down every single thing that is said because it makes you look unhinged'
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh so now the VP has some type of power?
    She was the deciding vote for the "Inflation Reduction Act" that became a law that did the opposite of what it was named.
    She was the border czar.
    She was in charge of bringing Internet connection to rural areas that didn't have it.

All 3 of these were absolute failures.

"BUT IF YOU ELECT HER THIS TIME, IT'LL BE DIFFERENT! SHE'S GOING TO FIX ALL HER FUCKUPS!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Because Walz didn’t mean to say he’s friends with school shooters, that’s obvious, I’m sure you’d agree. That’s misspeaking.
    It was one of the worst gaffs in VP debate history.

Vance openly getting angry about fact checking shows his intent.
    That was probably the part I enjoyed the most. The 2 "moderators" were obnoxious and Karens.. and he put them back in their place.

I get it though.. you've been taught and trained never to speak back to a woman... so you probably would never do that.

Good beta.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-04-2024 at 08:44 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Because Walz didn’t mean to say he’s friends with school shooters, that’s obvious, I’m sure you’d agree. That’s misspeaking.

What's your opinion on the app Vance was talking about? There's a video of it being demonstrated in my last reply to you.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I do agree the friends with a school shooter part was a gaffe. A really bad gaffe that deserves ridicule. He also lied about a lot of things I previously mentioned.

Did you listen to the debate rules? There was supposed to be no fact checking by the moderators. It’s no secret that news network is biased in favor of Harris / Wallz. I’m glad he stood his ground and he was smart to do so.

Blog Entries

And what? Trump said he’s had a healthcare plan ready and in place for what 8 years now? Does that make it true?

We all know Harris has absolutely no power to really do anything.
    "Trump doesn't have a healthcare policy!"

Meanwhile

Democrats:

When do you stop voting to fuck up America over not being able to admit to yourself that you voted for people that are fucking up America?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Did you listen to the debate rules? There was supposed to be no fact checking by the moderators. It’s no secret that news network is biased in favor of Harris / Wallz. I’m glad he stood his ground and he was smart to do so.
    Supporting the ability of candidates to flagrantly lie seems to be the American way according to Republican. Makes sense I suppose as the modern Republican party was born of televangelists ripping them off for their own personal lavish lifestyles prior to their arrest.

Supporting the ability of candidates to flagrantly lie seems to be the American way according to Republican. Makes sense I suppose as the modern Republican party was born of televangelists ripping them off for their own personal lavish lifestyles prior to their arrest.
    'I said I was in Hong Kong and China during the Democracy riots because I am a knucklehead.'

'I said I was using weapons of war like I did in Afghanistan because I no understand English too gooder.'

'I said my kid witnessed a school shooting first hand because I am confused by English.'

'I pretended to be deaf to get out of a DUI because sometimes I forget I'm not deaf.'

And sErAn is just sitting there, shaking his head yes.. those aren't lies.. those are just embellishments that everyone does!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

According to the moderators' statements before the debate began, they were leaving it up to Vance and Walz to fact check each other.

Keep being a colossal retard though. They got fact checked back and got promptly wrecked and that makes you very very upset. Mainly because you were told to be upset by someone else.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2024 at 01:30 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible