Page 216 of 220 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2196

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Fair point on the difference.

To better articulate, I think this conflicting rhetoric from the Biden admin publicly cautioning if not outright scolding Israel for the way they are conducting this war is sending mixed messages if not outright emboldening our shared enemies to retaliate. I’m not sure Iran would have launched those missiles if they 100% knew we had their back. As you said and I agree with you on, Iran launched those missiles for a political theater show of strength because they knew they could get away with it.
    You don't think the Untied States with its mutual defense agreements and Israel's NATO ally status doesn't give the Untied States ample reason to caution it's ally against beginning a ground war with Lebanon, and all out hostilities with Iran? Israel hasn't even resolved the internal conflict with Hamas and it's stretching it's tiny military in two new directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You don't think the Untied States with its mutual defense agreements and Israel's NATO ally status doesn't give the Untied States ample reason to caution it's ally against beginning a ground war with Lebanon, and all out hostilities with Iran? Israel hasn't even resolved the internal conflict with Hamas and it's stretching it's tiny military in two new directions.
    The left: ZOMG! Give Ukraine billions of dollars! Shit! GIVE THEM TRILLIONS IF THEY NEED IT!!11!!
    Also the left: Meh, fuck Israel. They are on their own.

Just say you hate Jews, Seran. Why dance around this issue like you dance around the real reason why you vote blue no matter who?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Naw, because that was never my point and you getting all puffy about changing the topic isn't really my thing. But thanks for down playing the attack again. Just a bunch of cruise missiles, nothing to see here.
    I'm not getting all puffy about anything, so if you see that, you're reading my words in the wrong tone. You did, however, post..

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    And Iran is attacking Israel (again). No repercussions when they did it a few months back, so unless Israel decides to dust them you can expect nothing from the Harris/Biden feckless administration.
    So that was the theme. I was asking you what you think they should d.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Fair point on the difference.

To better articulate, I think this conflicting rhetoric from the Biden admin publicly cautioning if not outright scolding Israel for the way they are conducting this war is sending mixed messages if not outright financing our shared enemies to retaliate. I’m not sure Iran would have launched those missiles if they 100% knew we had their back. As you said and I agree with you on, Iran launched those missiles for a political theater show of strength because they knew they could get away with it.
    Releasing assets of a terrorist state. Allowing free weapons trade to and from a terrorist state. Pallets of cash delivered in the middle of the night to a terrorist state.

Rise in terrorist state and it's proxies around the region.

Do you think these might be related?

In before Seran comes along and further tries to justify the murder and gang rape of Jews along with indiscriminate strategic bombing with ICBMs.

So you finally admit that Gaza and the West Bank are Israeli territory. Maybe you are coming around. I doubt it because you are a racist, anti-Semite, piece of shit that thinks murdering infants in their crib and gang raping women is perfectly ok because they are Jewish.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 10-02-2024 at 04:53 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm not getting all puffy about anything, so if you see that, you're reading my words in the wrong tone. You did, however, post..

So that was the theme. I was asking you what you think they should d.
    Was there something hidden in my statement that you can expect nothing from the Harris/Biden feckless administration?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Kamala just gave the flood victims the Maui treatment ($750) after the Whitehouse just released another 8 billion to Ukraine last Thursday.

Biden just took credit for Elon providing Starlink to the impacted areas of the flooding after delaying the latest Starship launch and denying funding for further Starlink expansion.

Biden also announced sanctions on Iran after removing sanctions on Iran when he took office.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-02-2024 at 07:12 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

No. At least not publicly. I believe that is political pandering to the growing antisemitism within the Democrat party.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-02-2024 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries

So, here's John Kerry going full O'Brien.

The Seranites:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

No. At least not publicly. I believe that is political pandering to the growing antisemitism within the Democrat party.
    Your imagined antisemitism aside, it's pretty laughable that your party cries about assisting Ukraine, then whines about cautioning Israel into entering a three way war they don't have the manpower for, when Bibi is counting on the United States to bail him out.

Your imagined antisemitism aside, it's pretty laughable that your party cries about assisting Ukraine, then whines about cautioning Israel into entering a three way war they don't have the manpower for, when Bibi is counting on the United States to bail him out.
    You think so little of Israel but they are actually quite capable. Sure they probably can’t get into an all out war with Iran without our assistance, but they can handle Hamas and Hezbollah just fine as they have demonstrated. Iran doesn’t want a war with the U.S. anymore than we do.