Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    What it must be like to live in fear like conservatives. Last election cycle they're pushing...litter boxes in schools - which some of you fucking morons believed.

This election cycle - a new made up dog whistle has y'all terrified.

You guys are essentially arguing that migrants are killing dogs and cats - at scale - in one town in Ohio. That town is like yo, I dunno wtf you're talking about... And you're continuing to believe it.

What fear does to boomers is clearly on display. Fuck man. Use your God damn brains.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    LOL... you've been triggered so much since 2015.. you don't even realize you are on the same side of every issue as sErAn... the current Retard Champion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But according to the dumb ass brigade, a citizen saying something happened isn't any sort of evidence unless the media says it is evidence.
    To be fair to them.. that's where they get their daily marching orders.

Otherwise, they would only be sitting at home, eating their own boogers.. now they can be useful to the Democrats... and still eat their own boogers.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    what was the argument about Tgo01, in regard to the Haitian immigrants?

parkbandit come get ya boi, he's drooling all over this keyboard again
    The only one drooling here currently is you.

Stop posting, retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    what is the point of this quoted post Tgo01. what are you doing here?
    I explained it to you about half a dozen times so far. If you're having trouble with basic English then I suggest asking your mommy to help you out with the 2+ syllable words.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump's new love nugget Laura Loomer
    I think the videos of Trump hugging and kissing her may have been AI generated. He's too smart to behave that way in public.

Trump pledges mass deportation of Haitians to Venezuela

More...
    • The Haitians are in Springfield legally.
    • Many of them came during the Trump administration.
    • They were fleeing impossible conditions in Haiti.
    • What makes Trump think Venezuela is the place to send them?
    • And what happened to Christians in this country? They are enabling a man who abuses the needy and least powerful.
    • The richest man in the world joined Trump and Vance in belittling the Haitians.

I'm expecting a lightning bolt any minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    • The Haitians are in Springfield legally.
    • Many of them came during the Trump administration.
    • They were fleeing impossible conditions in Haiti.
    • What makes Trump think Venezuela is the place to send them?
    • And what happened to Christians in this country? They are enabling a man who abuses the needy and least powerful.
    • The richest man in the world joined Trump and Vance in belittling the Haitians.

I'm expecting a lightning bolt any minute now.
    Why do you hate multiculturalism in Venezuela? Bigot.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2024 at 07:47 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[LIST][*]The Haitians are in Springfield legally.
    Your own link says MOST are here legally.

Why do you hate facts so much?

Republican strategist Karl Rove blasted former President Trump for the “catastrophic” debate he had with Vice President Harris earlier this week.

More...
    “Will this debate have an effect? Yes, though perhaps not as much as Team Harris hopes or as much as Team Trump might fear. But there’s no putting lipstick on this pig. Mr. Trump was crushed by a woman he previously dismissed as “dumb as a rock.” Which raises the question: What does that make him?” he concluded.
    That must sting.

That must sting.
    I don't see why. Rove has always been a pile of shit, and Kamala bragging about how retards like Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney and the other warmonger republicans that everbody already hates endorsing her isn't going to move the needle in her favor. Most likely the opposite.

All of that just confirms what everyone already knew about the machine wanting Kamala in so that they can continue their forever wars.

Why do you love war so much? The only war you should be in favor of is your war against leaving the house all by yourself without your mommy like a big boy.

Last edited by Methais; 09-14-2024 at 11:31 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible