Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Trump: illegal Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Are going into homes, stealing peoples cats, and dogs and eating them. I saw it on tv.
    Methais: HERES VIDEO PROOF THAT IT HAPPENS, EVEN THOUGH IT’S IN A DIFFERENT CITY!!!!!!
    Me: she’s a U.S. citizen, not an illegal Haitian immigrant….
    Methais: DOESNT MATTER!! WHAT TRUMP SAID IS TRUE!!

Trump: illegal Haitian immigrants in Springfield are stealing cats at dogs and eating them.
    Methais: post a video of a U.S. citizen in Canton and somehow thinks that’s proof that Trumps claims are true.

But I get it Methais, you see brown people and think they are all the same and all illegal right?
    Fucking unreal.

Not one single report or police report filed in Springfield that states any animal was harmed or anything like that in Springfield, OH, by Haitian immigrants. I know damn well if someone stole my cat or stole my dog, I would report it to the police, Especially if I saw them carving the animal up, Instead, these people just go to a city hall meeting and just make claims about random bullshit that there’s absolutely no evidence or facts to support, just what they “think” they saw.

Well, I think I saw Bigfoot, other people claim to have seen Bigfoot too, MUST BE TRUE!
    People went to city hall meetings and said the covid vaccine made them magnetic, MUST BE TRUE!
    People went to city hall meetings and said they were abducted by aliens, MUST BE TRUE!

Unreal.

Yeah, that's totally it, brown people = illegal cat eaters across the board, and isn't at all just you just being a drama queen with a bunch of ad hominem and a dash of projection thrown in too.

And I'm sure that they totally just restrict themselves to ducks and geese, despite their culture being notorious for eating cats, both for survival and religious reasons.

Speaking of geese, isn't killing Canadian geese a federal offense or some shit?

Anyway, why are you downplaying someone eating a cat into "attacking a cat," regardless of who it was? Aside from your usual mealy mouthing that is.

And most of all, you "forgot" to respond to this part in your drama filled ad hominem meltdown, since this is really the core issue here. So let's try again:

Even setting the animal issues aside, what's your opinion on everything else they're talking about here? Do you think that would have happened if Trump were still in office?

In case you "forgot" what video I'm referring to:

Also one last question. Can you confirm the accuracy or inaccuracy of this yellow line? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2024 at 02:25 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can't believe I have to quote your own article yet again:

That is a very definitive answer. "There is no truth to the viral claims." The police (or at least the "news" article is claiming the police said this) are acting as the final arbiter of this discussion, something that goes counter to what you said which is you can't prove a negative.

You and Solkern really need to brush up on your reading skills.

Trump: You had people, who were very fine people, on both sides...I'm not talking about the Neo-Nazis or the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

Gee, all without a reporter calling him out on it first and then Trump backtracking.

Dude, you aren't very good at proving a negative or a positive. Maybe you should just repeat what the media tells you to repeat and stop acting like you can think for yourself.
    Slightly off topic: Wasn't Aurora, CO denying that the Venezuelan gang shit was happening too until they literally couldn't anymore?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2024 at 02:30 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm 50/50 that Biden at some point before the election will give dems the biggest fuck you possible over them pushing him out.

Shoutout to Joe for joining the Unity party either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Slightly off topic: Wasn't Aurora, CO denying that the Venezuelan gang shit was happening too until they literally couldn't anymore?
    I'm not sure if they were denying it was happening, but they sure as shit were downplaying it and weren't doing anything about the problem with one resident saying the police literally told her to just move if she can't handle it.

But according to the dumb ass brigade, a citizen saying something happened isn't any sort of evidence unless the media says it is evidence.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-13-2024 at 02:47 PM.

But according to the dumb ass brigade, a citizen saying something happened isn't any sort of evidence unless the media says it is evidence. Unless it's something negative about Trump, then it's true no matter what forever even after being debunked 948732940234 times.
    Fixed.

So now we got joey, Solkern, and Seran proving they don't know how to read and follow along with a simple conversation and can only engage in hyperbole and strawmanning.

what was the argument about Tgo01, in regard to the Haitian immigrants?

parkbandit come get ya boi, he's drooling all over this keyboard again

Please quote one single instance where I have defended the claim or repeated the claim as factual.

Just like joeyb and Solkern, you are so dishonest and stupid that you just strawman all day long then pat yourself on the back before bed thinking you owned them stupid maggats.
    what is this:

You people are something else.

The claim: Citizens in Ohio say they saw Haitian immigrants killing and eating cats.
    The """media""": Well in this one case of someone killing a cat she was NOT a Haitian immigrant, therefore we can conclude that the claims of Haitians killing and eating cats is false.
    Idiots such as yourself: Well there you go! Proof that this claim is a lie!

How you people manage your daily life is something scientists need to research.
    so, I post an article debunking the stupid video Methais posted trying to prove that Trump isn't an idiot for saying Haitian immigrants are eating cats.

you responded with this stupid bullshit, defending that claim.

just stop fucking posting

But according to the dumb ass brigade, a citizen saying something happened isn't any sort of evidence unless the media says it is evidence.
    reply to my other post where I point out how dumb you are and how the burden of proof is on the person making the claim, and without that standard, you can literally say anything. otherwise stop posting.

also, lol:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2612208.html

yeah just stop posting

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    what is this:

so, I post an article debunking the stupid video Methais posted trying to prove that Trump isn't an idiot for saying Haitian immigrants are eating cats.

you responded with this stupid bullshit, defending that claim.

just stop fucking posting
    Are you having a stroke, my dude?

Where do you see me defending the claim? I was merely pointing out the dishonesty of saying "We can verify illegal aliens aren't eating cats because this one case where someone was arrested for eating a cat was a US citizen."

I was also calling bullshit on the article claiming the police said there was "no truth" to the claims, when they should have said the police didn't receive any reports on the claims, noting what a vast difference there is between the two statements. But you are so beyond brain dead you still can't comprehend this simple fact.

I was also calling bullshit on Solkern's dumb comment that I can't say illegal aliens are eating pets (which I never said to begin with) because I don't have any evidence or proof of it happening. I responded with the very clear fact that I CAN say people are saying they are seeing it with their own eyes. We can have a discussion about whether or not these claims are credible, but the idea that we can just discount them wholesale because the media is frothing at the mouth over this discussion and has decided that this case is closed is why people are getting tired of the left. Time and time again people say they are suffering and time and time again the left just says "No you're not! Vote blue!"

At first I thought you were just being dishonest, now I believe you are straight up so stupid that you probably didn't learn how to tie your shoes until you were well into your 20's, if you even know how to tie them today.

Are you having a stroke, my dude?

Where do you see me defending the claim? I was merely pointing out the dishonesty of saying "We can verify illegal aliens aren't eating cats because this one case where someone was arrested for eating a cat was a US citizen."

I was also calling bullshit on the article claiming the police said there was "no truth" to the claims, when they should have said the police didn't receive any reports on the claims, noting what a vast difference there is between the two statements. But you are so beyond brain dead you still can't comprehend this simple fact.

I was also calling bullshit on Solkern's dumb comment that I can't say illegal aliens are eating pets (which I never said to begin with) because I don't have any evidence or proof of it happening. I responded with the very clear fact that I CAN say people are saying they are seeing it with their own eyes. We can have a discussion about whether or not these claims are credible, but the idea that we can just discount them wholesale because the media is frothing at the mouth over this discussion and has decided that this case is closed is why people are getting tired of the left. Time and time again people say they are suffering and time and time again the left just says "No you're not! Vote blue!"

At first I thought you were just being dishonest, now I believe you are straight up so stupid that you probably didn't learn how to tie your shoes until you were well into your 20's, if you even know how to tie them today.
    i see you defending the claim in the post where you are defending the claim. this one:

The claim: Citizens in Ohio say they saw Haitian immigrants killing and eating cats.
    The """media""": Well in this one case of someone killing a cat she was NOT a Haitian immigrant, therefore we can conclude that the claims of Haitians killing and eating cats is false.
    Idiots such as yourself: Well there you go! Proof that this claim is a lie!
    what is the point of this quoted post Tgo01. what are you doing here?

do you not understand who the burden of proof is on and why saying "some people are saying" isn't proof of a thing? address this because you keep ignoring it and this is literally the crux of the argument. you won't because you can't because what you said is stupid and you're an idiot. now shut the fuck up and stop posting