Page 1740 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 740124016401690173017381739174017411742 ... LastLast
Results 17,391 to 17,400 of 17451

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Ok, so who did he say it to? Did he just randomly say in a room that Vance happened to be in?

The word explicitly… by definition: stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.
    Shows otherwise, that Vance indeed heard it from Trump himself, and there is absolutely no confusion or doubt about what Trump would do.

I personally think you are right and Vance doesn’t misspeak, I think Trump threw his ass under a bus to to avoid taking responsibility for what he said to Vance and others about an abortion ban. Even Vance seemed to be confused about it, when he was asked about it afterwards, and quickly changed topics.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...-veto-00176281

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance said he expects Donald Trump would veto a federal abortion ban as president should one land on his desk.

“I think he would. He said that explicitly that he would,” the Ohio senator told host Kristen Welker in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
    It's okay if you're retarded and can't understand the written language, not everyone can, but with that in mind you should refrain from trying to use it to support your fallacies.

You specifically said in your post I replied to:

Vance: Trump explicitly told me that he would veto a national abortion ban.
    No where can I find that Vance said that Trump specifically said that to him. You interjected the word "me" or you inferred it or you got it from some left leaning news site and ran with it.

Perhaps Trump may have said that he would or would not have (I'm not arguing that and I have yet to look into it) vetoed something, but regardless of what Trump may or may not do, it is not something that he directly told to Vance in this particular situation. Perhaps you should learn to read better or at least stop letting your emotions run your thoughts - women and gay men and lefties that get their "feelings" hurt and find everything offensive do that. You fall into that category or can you prove to us that you can actually use proper deduction and logic....?

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    It's okay if you're retarded and can't understand the written language, not everyone can, but with that in mind you should refrain from trying to use it to support your fallacies.

You specifically said in your post I replied to:

No where can I find that Vance said that Trump specifically said that to him. You interjected the word "me" or you inferred it or you got it from some left leaning news site and ran with it.

Perhaps Trump may have said that he would or would not have (I'm not arguing that and I have yet to look into it) vetoed something, but regardless of what Trump may or may not do, it is not something that he directly told to Vance in this particular situation. Perhaps you should learn to read better or at least stop letting your emotions run your thoughts - women and gay men and lefties that get their "feelings" hurt and find everything offensive do that. You fall into that category or can you prove to us that you can actually use proper deduction and logic....?
    How does Vance know that Trump Explicitly said so? He referenced it twice he said Trump was explicit about it.
    Let me know.

Because if he heard as second hand knowledge, as you say, he doesn’t put words in Trump’s mouth, he would have stated, so and so said Trump explicitly said he would. He referenced no one else or gave any type of info that it was second hand knowledge. Next you don’t say you know what he would do explicitly, or someone was explicit with info unless you had first hand knowledge of it.

But yeah I get what you are trying to do, since Vance never said the word “Me” it means that Trump gets a free pass!

Hey what are you doing this weekend?
    Gonna hit the gym.

Guess since I didn’t say “I” means maybe I was talking about my wife.

Your logic is great.

Next, you really only know something Explicitly when you hear it straight from the source, you don’t know something explicitly any other way, you do realize that right? Because if you heard from someone else, maybe they misheard him.
    So please tell me how does Vance know explicitly what Trump is going to do, and Vance was very insistent that Trump was very explicit in what Trump was going to do, if he did not tell him directly?

Maybe you need to stop being retarded and understand how someone knows something explicitly, and that person was very explicit about it.
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-12-2024 at 10:02 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

How does Vance know that Trump Explicitly said so? He referenced it twice he said Trump was explicit about it.
    Let me know.

Because if he heard as second hand knowledge, as you say, he doesn’t put words in Trump’s mouth, he would have stated, so and so said Trump explicitly said he would. He referenced no one else or gave any type of info that it was second hand knowledge. Next you don’t say you know what he would do explicitly, or someone was explicit with info unless you had first hand knowledge of it.

But yeah I get what you are trying to do, since Vance never said the word “Me” it means that Trump gets a free pass!

Hey what are you doing this weekend?
    Gonna hit the gym.

Guess since I didn’t say “I” means maybe I was talking about my wife.

Your logic is great.

Next, you really only know something Explicitly when you hear it straight from the source, you don’t know something explicitly any other way, you do realize that right? Because if you heard from someone else, maybe they misheard him.
    So please tell me how does Vance know explicitly what Trump is going to do, and Vance was very insistent that Trump was very explicit in what Trump was going to do, if he did not tell him directly?

Maybe you need to stop being retarded and understand how someone knows something explicitly, and that person was very explicit about it.
    All I hear is blah, blah, blah, I'm right because I said so! ME! ME! ME!

I guess you're too used to using that word for yourself that you start putting into made up quotes to make them fit your thoughts? Not once did Vance say that Trump said it to "me". Even if Trump was in a room of people and Vance was there and heard him that he explicitly said it doesn't mean Trump spoke directly to Vance about it. Even if there was a room full of people, unless Trump directly looked at Vance and said, "Vance. I wanted to tell you that I explicitly...." then he clearly never spoke to Vance directly about it.

I don't know how you can't understand the difference here. You told us that Vance said:
    Vance: Trump explicitly told me that he would veto a national abortion ban.
    Words matter. Adding in or removing words completely changes the outcome of a sentence.

Not my fault you can't read nor comprehend the English language, but that's what happens to folks that are retarded. They think it's all about them and that their feelings matter.
    Last edited by drumpel; 09-12-2024 at 11:28 PM.

Damn.

“Don’t wave at me you sorry sand monkey!” is a great way to start an interview.

Whether they eat cats or not, I found this to be eye-opening into what is going on in these small communities in Ohio.

Ok, so who did he say it to? Did he just randomly say in a room that Vance happened to be in?

The word explicitly… by definition: stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.
    Shows otherwise, that Vance indeed heard it from Trump himself, and there is absolutely no confusion or doubt about what Trump would do.

I personally think you are right and Vance doesn’t misspeak, I think Trump threw his ass under a bus to to avoid taking responsibility for what he said to Vance and others about an abortion ban. Even Vance seemed to be confused about it, when he was asked about it afterwards, and quickly changed topics.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...-veto-00176281

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance said he expects Donald Trump would veto a federal abortion ban as president should one land on his desk.

“I think he would. He said that explicitly that he would,” the Ohio senator told host Kristen Welker in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
    You should be excited then that Trump would veto an abortion ban.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR
    Sheltered retard babble
    Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2024 at 01:54 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Vance is turning into quite the comedian. In addition to the above illogical statement, he recently criticized Taylor Swift's endorsement by saying people are not interested in the opinions of a celebrity billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Vance is turning into quite the comedian. In addition to the above illogical statement, he recently criticized Taylor Swift's endorsement by saying people are not interested in the opinions of a celebrity billionaire.
    Why do you constantly get illegal immigration and immigration confused so much?

Is it on purpose or is it just because you are too retarded to understand the concept?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Full quote:

"If the path to prosperity was flooding your nation with low wage immigrants then Springfield Ohio would be the most prosperous city in the world, America would be the most prosperous country in the world 'cause Kamala Harris has flooded the country with 25 million illegal aliens."

Stop being such a dishonest pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeRetard
    he recently criticized Taylor Swift's endorsement by saying people are not interested in the opinions of a celebrity billionaire.
    Full quote:

"I don't think most Americans, whether they like her music or are fans of her or not, are gonna be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and the problems of most Americans," Vance said.

"Disconnected" being the key word. But you knew that, you're just a dishonest pile of shit.

Loser.

Also you:

"Why does everyone make fun of me and not take me seriously?"
    Last edited by Methais; 09-14-2024 at 10:35 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump has replaced Biden as the senile old man.

“A lot of states don’t have weather like this, they don’t have Pacific oceans
    Didn’t know we had more than one Pacific Ocean!

“radical left Marxist Communist fascist,”
    An ideological combination that is technically impossible, does he even know what these words mean?

“Comrade Howard”
    Howard the duck?!
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-14-2024 at 12:42 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution