Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    they're saying there is no proof to support those claims you fucking moron.
    Can't believe I have to quote your own article yet again:

With claims circulating that Haitian immigrants in Springfield are stealing and eating pets, our VERIFY team has reported that the Springfield Police Department says there is no truth to the viral claims.
    That is a very definitive answer. "There is no truth to the viral claims." The police (or at least the "news" article is claiming the police said this) are acting as the final arbiter of this discussion, something that goes counter to what you said which is you can't prove a negative.

You and Solkern really need to brush up on your reading skills.

Trump: You had people, who were very fine people, on both sides...I'm not talking about the Neo-Nazis or the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

Gee, all without a reporter calling him out on it first and then Trump backtracking.

Dude, you aren't very good at proving a negative or a positive. Maybe you should just repeat what the media tells you to repeat and stop acting like you can think for yourself.

i know nothing
    Truer words have never been typed out.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

god you are so old.

he literally did say "very fine people on both sides". but like everything he says, he doesn't know what he was saying and it's just stupid word salad. it wasn't until after a reporter called him out on it then he went to backtrack. he's a moron and this isn't a W and you are also a moron.
    It's why I included a site from snopes.com so even someone with limited intellect as you (because you are a fucking retard) could read it for yourself with an adult helping you with the big words.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Trump lost. Taylor Swift endorsed Kamala. Sorry Guys. It is over.
    Biden just endorsed Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Biden just endorsed Trump.

The only thing better was when he endorsed Kamala... fucking over the Obamas who wanted an open convention for a real nominee.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I thought Biden wearing a Trump hat was photoshop, but apparently he really did that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought Biden wearing a Trump hat was photoshop, but apparently he really did that.
    Wait what?

Haha...

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-w...mp-hat-1952411
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-11-2024 at 08:42 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No ice cream tonight for old Joe. His handlers:

What it must be like to live in fear like conservatives. Last election cycle they're pushing...litter boxes in schools - which some of you fucking morons believed.

This election cycle - a new made up dog whistle has y'all terrified.

You guys are essentially arguing that migrants are killing dogs and cats - at scale - in one town in Ohio. That town is like yo, I dunno wtf you're talking about... And you're continuing to believe it.

What fear does to boomers is clearly on display. Fuck man. Use your God damn brains.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can't believe I have to quote your own article yet again:

That is a very definitive answer. "There is no truth to the viral claims." The police (or at least the "news" article is claiming the police said this) are acting as the final arbiter of this discussion, something that goes counter to what you said which is you can't prove a negative.
    do you not understand the difference between saying there is no proof of a thing vs saying a thing exists without providing proof? that was a rhetorical question because you obviously don't or else we wouldn't be having this discussion where you keep showing how extremely stupid you are. but, there is a difference between the two and you are extremely stupid.

address the rest of my post. you can literally say anything and it must be true because "trust me bro", is that right? why don't you understand this? why are you so stupid?

-----

Trump literally says "fine people on both sides" around the 1 min mark and then goes back and forth with the reporters around the 2ish min mark when he starts to say something different.