Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Translation: I didn't read before I spouted off and I am trying to move the goal posts to try and not sound retarded.

Hint: You failed.
    No, you specifically see where I put ... instead of having companies in the quote. Maybe you didn't read before you went full retard, but that is to be expected. I never one time, in any of the posts, denied that companies didn't make money from the DoD blasting funding around different regions. That isn't the area I was discussing, that is why I left it out. YOU kept trying to interject it back in.

The troops, on the other hand, are generally kept paid to keep up with inflation. A higher budget or a lower budget wouldn't change that much.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-06-2024 at 08:33 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I can't imagine that this debate still goes on. Harris needs to come down with Covid or Trump needs to be taken out.

Trump didn't help himself yesterday, saying if he's elected, he wants to audit the entire federal government with Musk leading the commission?

JFK said he was going to take a looksie at the CIA and dissolve it after the Bay of Pig fiasco .. and look how that ended up? Trump said he wants to audit the entire federal government to look where all the money is being spent?

That's a gigantic bullseye you just painted on yourself.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I can't imagine that this debate still goes on. Harris needs to come down with Covid or Trump needs to be taken out.

Trump didn't help himself yesterday, saying if he's elected, he wants to audit the entire federal government with Musk leading the commission?

JFK said he was going to take a looksie at the CIA and dissolve it after the Bay of Pig fiasco .. and look how that ended up? Trump said he wants to audit the entire federal government to look where all the money is being spent?

That's a gigantic bullseye you just painted on yourself.
    He's already had the bullseye painted on him and probably figures since they already shot him once, he might as well go all out from here.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Taking stock of the latest polls, I see this interesting poll from Texas. The latest poll from Texas shows Trump leading Harris by just 3 points. In the Texas Senate race, Cruz leads Allred by 4 points. Am I the only one shocked by that result? Although this is the most recent and closest poll, other pollsters have shown an increasingly narrowing lead for Trump in Texas over the past few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Taking stock of the latest polls, I see this interesting poll from Texas. The latest poll from Texas shows Trump leading Harris by just 3 points. In the Texas Senate race, Cruz leads Allred by 4 points. Am I the only one shocked by that result? Although this is the most recent and closest poll, other pollsters have shown an increasingly narrowing lead for Trump in Texas over the past few weeks.
    Every 4 years people ask if Texas is becoming a purple state. The answer is still no. Conservative minded people have better things to do than to waste their time with media polls. Those hippie fags down in Austin don’t run shit in my state.

Edit: Colin Allred was my rep in Dallas before they redrew the map. Fuck that guy.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 09-06-2024 at 02:00 PM.

I'm just glad you're catching on and realized that this didn't need its own thread.

Good job retard, you might be .00000000000000000001% less retarded today than you were yesterday.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Yes, you are the only one shocked.

Because you still believe polling.. which is monumentally retarded.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, you specifically see where I put ... instead of having companies in the quote. Maybe you didn't read before you went full retard, but that is to be expected. I never one time, in any of the posts, denied that companies didn't make money from the DoD blasting funding around different regions. That isn't the area I was discussing, that is why I left it out. YOU kept trying to interject it back in.

The troops, on the other hand, are generally kept paid to keep up with inflation. A higher budget or a lower budget wouldn't change that much.
    copium . . .
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Trump implies that candidate height should be a relevant consideration for voters..

No boxes or artificial lifts will be allowed to stand on during my upcoming debate with Comrade Kamala Harris. We had this out previously with former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg when he was in a debate, and he was not allowed a “lift.” It would be a form of cheating, and the Democrats cheat enough. “You are who you are,” it was determined!

Trump implies that candidate height should be a relevant consideration for voters..
    Remember when you retards went nuts over Ron DeSantis's boots that made him look taller?