Page 773 of 774 FirstFirst ... 273673723763771772773774 LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 7739

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Actual NASA footage/discourse/in-house "training"... start around 5:45 to 7:00 minutes.

Insane.

Remember, focus and objectivity are "pillars of white supremacy"... and in order to go to space, we need less of that.

Tell us you're racist, without saying you're racist.

I thought people at NASA were supposed to be the smart ones... even they're infected with the fucking moronic "mind virus". Astounding when you really think about it.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-01-2024 at 02:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Actual NASA footage/discourse/in-house "training"... start around 5:45 to 7:00 minutes.

Insane.

Remember, focus and objectivity are "pillars of white supremacy"... and in order to go to space, we need less of that.

Tell us you're racist, without saying you're racist.

I thought people at NASA were supposed to be the smart ones... even they're infected with the fucking moronic "mind virus". Astounding when you really think about it.
    I'm going to have to take your word for it. I pretty much ignore Walsh, he's the HOA Karen of the evangelical right. Today he is off on some anti-raw milk tangent and has a very punchable face.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm going to have to take your word for it. I pretty much ignore Walsh, he's the HOA Karen of the evangelical right. Today he is off on some anti-raw milk tangent and has a very punchable face.
    That's why I put the time stamp in... it's the actual NASA footage, not commentary.

I don't like his demeanor personally, or some of his takes, but I do like seeing actual footage of said activities.

We have entered the land of absolute bizarro world at this point... My favorite "hate reply" to these two "chicks with dicks"...

"Seeing cis girls shoving dildos in their pants and pretending to be trans for money makes me so annoyed. My gender isn't your costume".

Now really let that sink in... the logic loops that have to be completed for this to make any sense...

A "trans woman", is telling a "real woman", to not assume their "gender as a costume"... but in order to be a "trans woman" ie. a "real woman" as they want you to identify them as... they must make modifications (a "costume" per their own logic") in order to be...

Western society has entered full on insanity mode.

WW3 can't get here soon enough.

How many trans school shooters are we up to now? I lost count.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2024 at 08:05 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1831788288384102848

Gee whiz Mr. Wilson, it looks like normal people were right again and the same retarded NPCs fell for it like they always do.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1831788288384102848

Gee whiz Mr. Wilson, it looks like normal people were right again and the same retarded NPCs fell for it like they always do.
    The Government making shit up and stealing people's tax money to put towards their own agendas? What...? You, you're telling us lies!

Anyone with half a brain (so that excludes all democrats) knew this bill had nothing to do with reducing inflation.
    Last edited by drumpel; 09-05-2024 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    The Government making shit up and stealing people's tax money to put towards their own agendas? What...? You, you're telling us lies!

Anyone with half a brain (so that excludes all democrats) knew this bill had nothing to do with reducing inflation.
    "Let's beat inflation with spending more money! It'll work this time!" - Democrats since forever
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oops! Look what Taylor Swift made Megyn Kelly do!

After the “Look What You Made Me Do” singer publicly endorsed Kamala Harris in the 2024 presidential election, the former Fox News host went into a meltdown on her podcast.

“You can kiss your sales to the Republican audience goodbye, Taylor; hope you enjoyed them while you had them,” Kelly said on her YouTube show, The Megyn Kelly Show, right after the debate on Tuesday night.

More...
    “I’m allowed to criticize Taylor Swift and I don’t give a sh** who gets upset. This is disgusting,” Kelly said. “If she wants to vote Harris-Walz, she can do it all she wants but to say the reason she is doing it is because of Tim Walz’s stance on LGBTQ, eff you, Taylor Swift.
    How the mighty have fallen. Megyn Kelly needs to Calm Down.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    How the mighty have fallen. Megyn Kelly needs to Calm Down.
    Megyn Kelly > Taylor Swift

Dog shit > amoeba diarrhea > ClydeR