Page 386 of 387 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387 LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3861

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Destroying every one of Seran’s posts be like:
    Minus the nuts, as Seran's haven't dropped yet. Nor will they ever.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-18-2024 at 03:16 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Id like to extend my condolences to the Biden family after hearing about the tragic and completely inhumane way Joe's uncle passed during WWII. Cannibals are no joke.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...53#post2304953

kek
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Last edited by Methais; 09-03-2024 at 05:24 PM.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Looks to me like everyone involved in the situation is retarded.

Blog Entries

Eh, not how I'd have handled it. The window being down is because you can't see wtf the dude is doing in there though.

Probably should have just had him step out of the car and stand by the trunk and then completed the interaction.

Hindsight is 20/20 though.

I like how he said he just had surgery and in a later interview he said he couldn't move that fast because of his surgical issues... But he is on his way to play in an NFL football game.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-10-2024 at 09:29 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

7. Default

The cop was incredibly aggressive, and Hill wasn't exactly cooperative like he claims.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

If a cop gives you a lawful order to roll down your window and/or step out of the vehicle, it’s prudent to comply with the order. The time and place to challenge the legality of a traffic stop is in court, not on the side of the road. Comply with lawful orders, say that you refuse to answer any questions without advice of council, and then keep your mouth shut. It is that simple.

I’m not going to attempt to Monday morning quarterback this one. Hill was being uncooperative and the officer acted aggressively. Play stupid games & win stupid prizes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    If a cop gives you a lawful order to roll down your window and/or step out of the vehicle, it’s prudent to comply with the order. The time and place to challenge the legality of a traffic stop is in court, not on the side of the road. Comply with lawful orders, say that you refuse to answer any questions without advice of council, and then keep your mouth shut. It is that simple.

I’m not going to attempt to Monday morning quarterback this one. Hill was being uncooperative and the officer acted aggressively. Play stupid games & win stupid prizes.
    So, you don't have to roll your window down in all states, I'm sure you've seen those YouTube videos where the guy has that ID/Registration pouch he sticks outside his window that allows him to keep it rolled up. I'm not sure on the laws for Florida.

You do have to step out of the car if told during a stop for an infraction (ie, Not a checkpoint), per the Supreme Court.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-10-2024 at 10:14 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So, you don't have to roll your window down in all states, I'm sure you've seen those YouTube videos where the guy has that ID/Registration pouch he sticks outside his window that allows him to keep it rolled up. I'm not sure on the laws for Florida.

You do have to step out of the car if told during a stop for an infraction (ie, Not a checkpoint), per the Supreme Court.
    Sure. I’m not an attorney and not familiar with every state law. I’d assume such a thing as roll down your window or step out is a lawful order. Traffic stops are dangerous encounters and the officer doesn’t want to get shot. You can refuse at your own peril. I’m not saying that what the officer did is justified, but it likely could have been avoided.