Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Democratic Convention 2024

This was a powerful moment at the convention last night..

The problem for Trump is that he continues to claim the Central Park Five should not have been exonerated, even in the face of DNA evidence and a confession from the actual perpetrator. At some point, someone running for President should be willing to take responsibility for a mistake.

I missed it, who was the special guest?
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Apparently it was no one.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/23/dnc...-special-guest
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I'm guessing Kamala was the "special" guest.

She's nothing more than a sock puppet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

And she didn't state any policies.

First every black/woman/mentally retarded/indian presidential candidate with no votes and no policy and no interviews in history.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

First every black/woman/mentally retarded/indian presidential candidate with no votes and no policy and no interviews in history.
    After you tell everyone you want to stop price "gauging" at the grocery store... people with an IQ above 12 wouldn't take you seriously anyway.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

Unburdened by what has been…

The Democrat Party installs an un-elected candidate (0 votes during the Primaries)... Check.

The Democrat Party floods the Nation with Illegals... Check.

The Democrat Party steals/weights/fixes the Electoral College in their favor using Illegals... Check.

Sounds like democracy is working... Check.

BLUF: Skip to about minute 5 to see ChatGPT do all the math and calculations... but we all know ChatGPT is a "conspiracy theorist" and "right-wing"... but hey... tell me something we didn't already know.