Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political version)

Harris on her gun control agenda.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3423297554637314
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 08-01-2024 at 07:51 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Harris on her gun control agenda.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3423297554637314
    The vets I know have said the only way their guns will be taken away is when they're pried from their cold dead hands. A couple of the guys I know are scary, they are actually the nicest of guys, until they aren't. They're literally a real life version of John Wick. One even still goes out with his 50cal to the range near him that allows for that type of gun to be used there and practices....the guy still has his ghillie suit.

That's just vets, that doesn't include all the people I know that hunt, collect guns and shoot for fun that won't give up their guns.
    Last edited by drumpel; 08-01-2024 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    The vets I know have said the only way their guns will be taken away is when they're pried from their cold dead hands. A couple of the guys I know are scary, they are actually the nicest of guys, until they aren't. They're literally a real life version of John Wick. One even still goes out with his 50cal to the range near him that allows for that type of gun to be used there and practices....the guy still has his ghillie suit.

That's just vets, that doesn't include all the people I know that hunt, collect guns and shoot for fun that won't give up their guns.
    I’m not a vet. I’m not a bad ass operator. I have no LEO or military experience. I don’t hunt all that often. I’m just a middle aged man who works in financial services, raises a family, collects firearms, shoots often, is an avid supporter of our 2nd Amendment, and loves my country. I will not submit to any form of gun confiscation or gun registry. There are millions more like me.

This is Tuesday night me behind my newest fun gun acquisition, a Century Arms AES-10B (imported from Romania RPK) rapid firing at a 25 yard target with a 75 round drum. Respect my God-given rights & we shall remain a peaceful society.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post

Just ask the citizens of Venezuela how things are going now that there was a widespread gun confiscation in 2018..... at least they are still allowed to vote, even though it doesn't matter who you voted for...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump's act is stale..

He doesn't seem to understand that someone can have parents from two different cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump's act is stale..
    After 20 years of your retard act here... I'm glad Trump actually got you to be yourself... a limp wristed pussy ass liberal.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.