Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1276

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But just the fact they started cracking down on these degenerates on Discord is good enough for me.
    Did they though?

I know nothing about the Discord they have or the game in general anymore.. but Simutronics cracking down on scumbag leftists just doesn't sound like reality.. given they have the same retarded view of US politics.

Maybe it was accidental?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Did they though?

I know nothing about the Discord they have or the game in general anymore.. but Simutronics cracking down on scumbag leftists just doesn't sound like reality.. given they have the same retarded view of US politics.

Maybe it was accidental?
    I don't think it was because they were necessarily leftists, but rather because they were overtly breaking the rules on Simu's on Discord.

For years there were the same group of people who just constantly shit all over me whenever someone mentioned my name. Finally one day a few weeks ago I decided to confront one of these shit stains and one of his envoy buddies and one of his mentor buddies "came to his rescue" and accused me of starting all sorts of shit. When I started to tell them (nicely) how full of shit they were the envoy shut down the conversation. Just a couple of days later the SAME shit stain started shit with me again so I called him out and Wyrom happened to be in the chat channel at the same time, deleted all of that dude's comments towards me, then a couple of weeks later the envoy was no longer an envoy and the mentor was no longer a mentor and the shit starter had apparently quit the game, or at least looked like he was no longer on Discord.

Then a few days ago when my name was being mentioned again a GM bluntly said no one was to attack me personally before anyone even had a chance to.

I don't think it was because they were necessarily leftists, but rather because they were overtly breaking the rules on Simu's on Discord.

For years there were the same group of people who just constantly shit all over me whenever someone mentioned my name. Finally one day a few weeks ago I decided to confront one of these shit stains and one of his envoy buddies and one of his mentor buddies "came to his rescue" and accused me of starting all sorts of shit. When I started to tell them (nicely) how full of shit they were the envoy shut down the conversation. Just a couple of days later the SAME shit stain started shit with me again so I called him out and Wyrom happened to be in the chat channel at the same time, deleted all of that dude's comments towards me, then a couple of weeks later the envoy was no longer an envoy and the mentor was no longer a mentor and the shit starter had apparently quit the game, or at least looked like he was no longer on Discord.

Then a few days ago when my name was being mentioned again a GM bluntly said no one was to attack me personally before anyone even had a chance to.
    What a bunch of twats.
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    What a bunch of twats.
    Funny thing is I have no idea who any of these people are, never interacted with them in game or on Discord or even on the PC to my knowledge.

I kept asking them who they even are and why they are always talking shit about me on Discord. No one could give me a straight answer, just kept vaguely referring to the PC.

Apparently I live rent free in their heads and I don't even know them, much less give them a second of thought throughout my day. That's probably what pisses them off the most.

Just like I haven't been tuned to LNet in at least 7 years now and yet all they apparently do is talk shit about me then once every few weeks I have idiots like the guy I mentioned earlier private message me to harass me.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-02-2024 at 02:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Funny thing is I have no idea who any of these people are, never interacted with them in game or on Discord or even on the PC to my knowledge.

I kept asking them who they even are and why they are always talking shit about me on Discord. No one could give me a straight answer, just kept vaguely referring to the PC.

Apparently I live rent free in their heads and I don't even know them, much less give them a second of thought throughout my day. That's probably what pisses them off the most.

Just like I haven't been tuned to LNet in at least 7 years now and yet all they apparently do is talk shit about me then once every few weeks I have idiots like the guy I mentioned earlier private message me to harass me.
    SIMU sacrificed their community for faggotry.

They bitch about PC because they can't fuck with people on the PC with their faggot GM's.

Remember when one of their fat ass, purple haired, rainbow jihadists got busted on video at Simucon grabbing peoples dicks but that was OK because reasons?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-02-2024 at 03:20 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Remember when one of their fat ass, purple haired, rainbow jihadists got busted on video at Simucon grabbing peoples dicks but that was OK because reasons?
    I actually don't remember hearing about that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Simu has let a lot of shit slide these past 4 years, probably because they were running high on the 2020 government shutdowns and they had a huge influx of players in the game, so they figured why not let their community run wild.

Now here we are, ~3 years since the shutdowns have ended and Simu is realizing "Shit...we have to get these people under control." Like I said: they remembered they are a business, and letting people who pay 15 bucks a month harass someone spending hundreds of dollars a month isn't good for business.

Blog Entries

Simu has let a lot of shit slide these past 4 years, probably because they were running high on the 2020 government shutdowns and they had a huge influx of players in the game, so they figured why not let their community run wild.

Now here we are, ~3 years since the shutdowns have ended and Simu is realizing "Shit...we have to get these people under control." Like I said: they remembered they are a business, and letting people who pay 15 bucks a month harass someone spending hundreds of dollars a month isn't good for business.
    Past 4 years?

Shit bro, one of the more well known players was a pedophile and everyone knew it. But it was totally ok because it was a woman.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Past 4 years?

Shit bro, one of the more well known players was a pedophile and everyone knew it. But it was totally ok because it was a woman.
    Are you talking about Whither / Ms. Construe?

She raped him!…She murdered him!…SHE KILLED HIS CHILDREN?!?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Are you talking about Whither / Ms. Construe?

She raped him!…She murdered him!…SHE KILLED HIS CHILDREN?!?
    No. I never had the displeasure knowing Construe.

The pedo character was named after Lilith.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Haha, that reminded me of when they were trying to rename crusade and all that shit and then it came to the point that no... We are being way too fucking woke and they canceled it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam