Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1276

Thread: Exhausting Court Proceedings on the Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I see Gemstone is still populated with the mentally ill.
    As much as ever. It's either the same circle of deluded idiots who keep making new characters to harass me, or the same circle of deluded idiots are still slandering me on Discord and LNet and idiots still believe them.

At least 2 of the people who slandered me on a constant basis were Discord Envoys and 1 was an in game Mentor, people Simutronics tells you that you can trust. Funnily enough 2 of them lost their titles after their latest slander fest didn't go the way they thought it would.

I guess Simutronics finally remembered they are supposed to be a business and allowing people who pay 15 dollars a month and elevating them to a higher status than others and allowing said 15 dollars a month people to openly slander a paying customer paying hundreds of dollars a month on their official Discord server isn't good for business.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-02-2024 at 12:49 PM.

I see Gemstone is still populated with the mentally ill.
    LNet is mostly a left wing circle jerk that likes to cry about how the PC is a "far right" circle jerk, and has a chronic raging boner for Dreaven specifically, despite him not even being tuned to LNet.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-02-2024 at 12:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    LNet is mostly a left wing circle jerk that likes to cry about how the PC is a "far right" circle jerk, and has a chronic raging boner for Dreaven specifically, despite him not even being tuned to LNet.
    Truly a perfect example of how a bunch of unemployed people who like to virtue signal on the internet try to tear down someone who does more good for the community in a single day than they could ever hope to achieve in a decade.

Whirlin made a bow guide like 8 years ago and still touts this as one of his major contributions to the community, despite him monetizing said guide, then crying about me making money off of GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Truly a perfect example of how a bunch of unemployed people who like to virtue signal on the internet try to tear down someone who does more good for the community in a single day than they could ever hope to achieve in a decade.

Whirlin made a bow guide like 8 years ago and still touts this as one of his major contributions to the community, despite him monetizing said guide, then crying about me making money off of GS.
    Oh poor Whirlin.. he just wants to be as important as he believes he is.

Fun fact: Here's probably a picture of him and how he got his name

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'll never forget the last guru RR had wasting time on a fishing release, the day of the public release and me asking if she knew we already had a bait shop under the drawbridge that had been there since 2005. She had no clue it existed and I was targeted from that day forward.

Just another obese bitch that had no business being in position that some of us would have killed for.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

WTF is a "bow guide" and why would anyone pay for it?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

WTF is a "bow guide" and why would anyone pay for it?
    How to train to use ranged weapons.

Why anyone would pay for it is beyond me. Plenty of free guides on the Wiki.

Whirlin truly is a piece of shit though. He was clearly pissed one time when I was doing a coding stream on Twitch and got about a dozen or so people to watch me. Came in my stream and started being passive aggressive about how he can't get this many people to watch his stream, so he announces he is going to start his own stream working on his dumb spreadsheet.

So me, being the nice guy that I try to be, direct my viewers to his stream when I was finished streaming.

Of course during all of this time he was parroting the talking points of time4beingaloser and the other far left degenerates who hang out on Discord and LNET who just constantly slander me.

As much as a piece of shit as Seran and time4fun are, I would take them any day of the week over a slimy weasel like Whirlin. At least you know what you are getting with Seran and time4fun. Whirlin would turn on his own mother in a second if he thought he could get just a tiny bit more power over people in GS or on Discord.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-02-2024 at 01:41 PM.

Blog Entries

How to train to use ranged weapons.

Why anyone would pay for it is beyond me. Plenty of free guides on the Wiki.

Whirlin truly is a piece of shit though. He was clearly pissed one time when I was doing a coding stream on Twitch and got about a dozen or so people to watch me. Came in my stream and started being passive aggressive about how he can't get this many people to watch his stream, so he announces he is going to start his own stream working on his dumb spreadsheet.

So me, being the nice guy that I try to be, direct my viewers to his stream when I was finished streaming.

Of course during all of this time he was parroting the talking points of time4beingaloser and the other far left degenerates who hang out on Discord and LNET who just constantly slander me.

As much as a piece of shit as Seran and time4fun are, I would take them any day of the week over a slimy weasel like Whirlin. At least you know what you are getting with Seran and time4fun. Whirlin would turn on his own mother in a second if he thought he could get just a tiny bit more power over people in GS or on Discord.
    The fact that you got more than one viewer on Twitch, streaming about Gemstone, is actually pretty amazing.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Just like the time he weasel his way into being a mod on this forum. Being nice to everyone and acting all friendly and pretending he was going to be fair, then within a week of him being mod he started threatening the Republicans of the forum that he was going to ban them.

Then he created his own forum (or already had it going to compete with this forum? I forget the order there.) He created it specifically to cater to the GMs' wishes. Then the GMs were like "We're actually moving to Discord, byeeeee!" Then the guild he started or help started in game turned on him and kicked him out.

He then quit the game, came crying to me about it for some reason a few months later. He wanted to play GS again but was worried about people making fun of him, so I told him to fuck those people and ignore them and just play if he really wanted to play, so he started playing again.

And AGAIN he almost immediately gets back into the same toxic group of far leftists who just slander me on a constant basis.

Again, he is truly a sorry sack of shit. He finally found a group of people who love backstabbing, toxic, power hungry, pieces of shit though.

These are the same group of people who turned a blind eye to Keller creeping on underage girls of this forum, of course they would welcome Whirlin with open arms as long as he calls every Republican a racist.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-02-2024 at 01:54 PM.

The fact that you got more than one viewer on Twitch, streaming about Gemstone, is actually pretty amazing.
    One time I was streaming and someone who said he hadn't played in over a decade started watching. I mostly stream and advertise to people on my in game ESP/LNet channel to come watch me. I was surprised that someone who wasn't already playing GS joined in.

He resubbed and I saw him in game. No idea how long he played after that or if he still plays. Simu should be giving me a commission for all I do for this game and community. But just the fact they started cracking down on these degenerates on Discord is good enough for me.