Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder what MSNBC is gonna tell Seran what to do and how to refer to Trump when Trump's conviction gets overturned.
    "WE'RE HEADED TOWARDS A CIVIL WAR OR A REVOLUTIONARY WAR!"

Liberals better hope the fuck we aren't... they are so anti-gun and limp wristed that they will just have to use mean words!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "WE'RE HEADED TOWARDS A CIVIL WAR OR A REVOLUTIONARY WAR!"

Liberals better hope the fuck we aren't... they are so anti-gun and limp wristed that they will just have to use mean words!
    At some point after "The left can't meme" became a thing, some retards on the left came up with "The right can't fight" and I'm eagerly awaiting the inevitable rude awakening those idiots are going to get when they're not longer behind their keyboards and thinking they're gonna settle it in the streets.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-01-2024 at 12:20 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"THIS RULING IS TERRIFYING!" -MSNBC host.

Jesus fucking Christ.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It is a 5 alarm fire on MSNBC today because this tosses out Jack Smith's persecution of President Trump.

I'm loving the tears.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

It is a 5 alarm fire on MSNBC today because this tosses out Jack Smith's persecution of President Trump.

I'm loving the tears.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

I'm loving the tears.
    "I'TS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Seran

"THIS HAS ME VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -ClydeRetard

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Biden has the excuse of being old, senile, and multiple brain surgeries as the reason he can’t put together a coherent sentence. Kamala is just retarded.

That's a big improvement from the debate last week.

The movie Dave, from 30 years ago, told the fictional story of a comedic impersonator of the President. When the actual President suffered a debilitating health catastrophe, the impersonator was called on the portray the President permanently. Do you think that could really happen?