Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

I was speaking to some family about the two different Biden's that show up. They are both health care providers and speculated that whatever medications they use to get him amped up for his little bit of campaigning and he is reading from a teleprompter would not necessarily be suitable for use during a debate since it could impair cognitive function and it was pretty clear that his cognitive function is already impaired. This is all above my head but they put people to sleep and wake them up so they know WAY more than I do about the effects of medications. So the Biden campaigns choice seems to be a fired up Biden that can't form a cogent argument, or what we saw at the debate. Neither is a particularly positive thing for Biden.

I am not of the opinion that either of the Biden's will step aside, Joe and Jill both clearly feel that they deserve this and it is their right to be there and the party be damned. I think the only person that could convince him to step down is to entrenched in being 1st Lady and not what is best for her husband of 45 years, that is truly tragic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Joe and Jill both clearly feel that they deserve this and it is their right to be there and the party be damned.
    The fact anyone is even mentioning political parties in this situation proves we are living in a 1984 dystopian nightmare.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

At this point.. Trump better be given the death penalty on July 12th to be carried out within 3 months.. for Democrats to have any chance in November.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    I was speaking to some family about the two different Biden's that show up. They are both health care providers and speculated that whatever medications they use to get him amped up for his little bit of campaigning and he is reading from a teleprompter would not necessarily be suitable for use during a debate since it could impair cognitive function and it was pretty clear that his cognitive function is already impaired. This is all above my head but they put people to sleep and wake them up so they know WAY more than I do about the effects of medications. So the Biden campaigns choice seems to be a fired up Biden that can't form a cogent argument, or what we saw at the debate. Neither is a particularly positive thing for Biden.

I am not of the opinion that either of the Biden's will step aside, Joe and Jill both clearly feel that they deserve this and it is their right to be there and the party be damned. I think the only person that could convince him to step down is to entrenched in being 1st Lady and not what is best for her husband of 45 years, that is truly tragic.
    I was speaking to some family members who also gave their unqualified opinion that you are a total twat. They also agreed that Trump is a womanizing felon, which was at least accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I was speaking to some family members who also gave their unqualified opinion that you are a total twat. They also agreed that Trump is a womanizing felon, which was at least accurate.
    Sounds like lies to me. You and I both know your family cut communication with you (except your poor mom who stuck around because she feels responsible for not aborting you when she should have) and want nothing to do with you at all..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Someone's upsetti spaghetti this morning.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Someone's upsetti spaghetti this morning.

He was told by MSNBC that the Supreme Court is racist... especially that black man.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Your family sounds just as retarded as you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I wonder what MSNBC is gonna tell Seran what to do and how to refer to Trump when Trump's conviction gets overturned.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible