Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You know what was awesome about RBG? Trump replaced her.
    That's something the Nazis, Hamas, Republicans, and you all in common: being happy when a good Jewish woman died.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Normally, I wouldn't comment on a U.S. election, but is there a specific reason why Joe Biden hasn't stepped aside for another candidate? He clearly isn't fully compos mentis, and it must be evident to people how bad this looks to the rest of the world.
    When you are hauling in millions of dollars and all you have to do is give access.. it's EZ money for the Biden Crime Family.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Biden has enough delegates to be the party nominee. If he wants to bow out, he can. Probably, the party would then rally around Kamala Harris as the nominee. I say there is a 50% chance that Biden will bow out in the next seven days.
    The party won't rally around Kamala Harris as President. She's not prepared and she's ill equipped. If Biden declines the nomination, it would be up to the party to replace him. Her being VP is meaningless in this scenario.

And there is 100% chance Joe won't bow out in the next 7 days... unless they JFK him.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

1974? Really? That was even before Donald Trump declared himself to be "very pro-choice." People change.

In 1974, it was mostly just Catholics, like Biden, who cared about the Roe v. Wade decision from 1973.
    Yeah, then it became big business and the number 1 killer of black people in the US.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, then it became big business and the number 1 killer of black people in the US.
    So.. it's working out exactly as it was intended to.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. it's working out exactly as it was intended to.
    ^^ This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's something the Nazis, Hamas, Republicans, and you all in common: being happy when a good Jewish woman died.
    He didn't say anything about her dying. Only that Trump replaced her. But you knew that, you're just a sniveling little bitch.

Remember when she could have retired under Obama and then SCOTUS would be 5-4 instead of 6-3 though?

I'm sure that's Trump's fault too.

Stop being such a gaslighting Hamas supporting loser 24/7.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The best commentary I heard this morning was from Chuck Todd, who was a panelist on Meet the Press. He made some very smart points.

If you have issues about whether you can think on your feet, and it's not a problem, and it's just a bad debate, what would you be doing? You'd be flooding the airwaves. You'd be doing interviews, whether it's podcasts, whether it's this or that. You'd go to friendly spots, whatever. The fact they're not doing any of that I think is one of those, "Hey, look what's not happening." That's a big deal too.

More...
    Excellent point. If Biden just had a bad night, then why isn't he proving it by doing interviews or town halls to assuage concerns?

But, you know, Democrats want to lecture Republicans for putting party over country and how they've been enabling of Donald Trump. Mitch McConnell is frequently criticized for that moment where he decided to prioritize not dividing his own party and letting Trump off the hook by not voting to convict him during the impeachment. Can Democrats really sit there and say, you know, "This is not about whether you think Biden can win the election"? He might be able to win the election. It's not because he's Joe Biden, it's because he's not Donald Trump. The real issue is, is he telling the truth about whether he can serve a full four years? And this – there's a lot of challenges in the world. Do we want a president who could be incapacitated? This is – this is one of those where you've got to say to yourself, "This is hard. There's no doubt. There's risk no matter what you do here." But you've got to say to yourself, "What's in the best interest of the country?" Not the party. What's in the best interest of the country in the next four years?]

That said, let's be realistic here. If he decides to do this, to back off, he controls his delegates because they are already his delegates. Essentially he'd be king- or queen-maker here. And there is really no other option, okay? It's Kamala Harris. And I kind of think everybody needs to just realize this: It's going to be her, which perhaps is why suddenly you have other Democratic figures saying, as much as they want this, they're nervous if she leads the ticket. But I think you look at Biden's poll numbers and, if you believe this is about Biden, then you would say stick with him. I think it's pretty obvious this is about Trump. You know, we should look at this through the other prism: How has Trump not gotten a lift out of this?
    Another excellent point. Why hasn't Trump gotten a lift out of Biden's bad debate performance?

If Biden is going to stay, it's pretty obvious. Anybody that has dealt with elderly parents or elderly friends knows it's like going bankrupt, okay? First, it happens slowly, then it happens quickly. And it would be irresponsible for the Biden campaign at this point not to make her more front and center. If they're going to stick with this, she's got to be the lead. They've got to get the country comfortable with her because a lot of people are going to go to the polls with the assumption, if Biden is leading the top of the ticket, that he's not going to finish his term.

The best commentary I heard this morning was from Chuck Todd, who was a panelist on Meet the Press. He made some very smart points.

Excellent point. If Biden just had a bad night, then why isn't he proving it by doing interviews or town halls to assuage concerns?

Another excellent point. Why hasn't Trump gotten a lift out of Biden's bad debate performance?
    1) Everyone knows why. He can still read from a teleprompter but is incapable of just about everything else.

2) Despite how dumb the media thinks we all are, almost everyone already has their mind made up about Trump & Biden at this point. Take you for example: If Biden was pronounced legally dead and the Democrats just paraded his dead body around, you would still vote for him over Trump.

I agree. Just prop up poor Joe and play Weekend At Biden's in November.

I'm sure Democrats can still turn up some dead/illegal votes for Joe.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME