Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Now mainstream media has turned on Biden and Democrats finally want him to step aside. Color me unsurprised.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-27-2024 at 10:48 PM.

Just remember, this senile, dementia patient has nuclear codes.

And thanks to Biden, we pay more for the interest on the US debt than we do for the entirety of the US Military.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

3. Default

Taken directly from CNN:

Democrats are despairing over President Joe Biden’s debate performance Thursday night, a showing so halting some even privately raised questions about whether he should remain the party’s nominee.

Biden appeared onstage with a soft, halting voice and an open-mouthed, staring look. He struggled to finish thoughts at points, and ceded ground on issues like abortion where Democrats have an edge.

It took just minutes for Democrats to realize how bad it was becoming.

Biden looks and sounds terrible. He’s incoherent,” one Democrat who spent time working in the Biden administration said.

Horrific,” said another Democratic operative.

And one Democrat who’s worked on campaigns up and down the ballot said simply: “We are f***ed.

The looming question as the debate came to a close was almost existential: Should someone else top the Democratic ticket?

It’s hard to argue that Biden should be our nominee,” said an operative who’s worked on campaigns at all levels for over a decade.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...0c65318aaf288e
    Last edited by Furryrat; 06-27-2024 at 10:56 PM.

*yawn* Narrative, Biden old, Trump Felon. Biden wins, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Biden is out as the nominee.

https://www.huffpost.com
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    If you think Biden won anything from that debate you're far more fucking stupid than anyone here has ever given you credit for.
    Last edited by Arqueto; 06-27-2024 at 11:07 PM.

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

I'll hand it to the Republicans, sticking to their guns on a President with no coherent policy, who is the first felon ex-President in history, the first former President to attempt a coup in United States history, and who openly praises Nazis? Takes some hubris to think he'd be a good leader.

I didn't watch the debate, but let me guess:

Moderator: President Biden, please tell us why you are so great and Trump is so bad?
    Biden: Well Corn Pop said Trump was a felon! And Corn Pop was a bad dude!