Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1560

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Why did Trump and his assistants try to destroy the video recordings? The facts from the indictment about the security video are damning.

And what's up with all of these people repeatedly calling each other "bro" or "brother" when they're clearly not siblings?

Spoiler.. The footage was not deleted. It wasn't even damaged when a few days later the room where the security footage was stored was flooded -- accidentally, of course -- when the same employee who previously help Nauta move the boxes was attempting to drain a pool.
    The MAGA Cannon is going to lose her federal judicial posting when the circuit court of appeals censors her a second time for her ridiculous stall tactics and bias. The bitch slap she got the first time over her trying to suppress evidence via a third party document master won't be anything like what is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The MAGA Cannon is going to lose her federal judicial posting when the circuit court of appeals censors her...

Please learn basic English before you post and stop being such a train wreck every time you touch your dick cheese caked keyboard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Did you see the newly released photos of top secret documents found at Mar-a-Lago? Trump had vital top-secret files in boxes with Christmas ornaments and old golf clothes, with some spilled onto the floor beside cases of Diet Cokes. It's no wonder he tried to hide the boxes when the government demanded their return.

you mean the same raid where Jack Smith and team added "classified" cover sheets to the documents for a better photo op?
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    you mean the same raid where Jack Smith and team added "classified" cover sheets to the documents for a better photo op?
    Otherwise known as "tampering with evidence" against a president of the US.

We're supposed to hang people for that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Did you see the newly released photos of top secret documents found at Mar-a-Lago? Trump had vital top-secret files in boxes with Christmas ornaments and old golf clothes, with some spilled onto the floor beside cases of Diet Cokes. It's no wonder he tried to hide the boxes when the government demanded their return.
    I’m sure you are equally appalled by the poor storage condition of these classified documents:

Whoa whoa whoa, Trump's Director of Diet Beverages who had access to said cases of top secret materials and diet Coke totally had top secret and code word clearance, they must've to have had access to the unsecured storeroom. Right?

The moment the Left wants to prosecute Biden for having documents he never had any right to have AT ALL, then those of us on the Right might care. But remember, Biden's justice department determined he wasn't mentally competent to stand trial. But hey, good enough to run as a puppet amirite?

What's the betting pool on who is replacing him after Thursday?
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 06-25-2024 at 10:04 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The moment the Left wants to prosecute Biden for having documents he never had any right to have AT ALL, then those of us on the Right might care. But remember, Biden's justice department determined he wasn't mentally competent to stand trial. But hey, good enough to run as a puppet amirite?

What's the betting pool on who is replacing him after Thursday?
    The MSM on Friday morning will be "Biden didn't do as badly as we thought! FOUR MORE YEARS! AND LEGALIZE COCAINE!"

As far as the replacement, there's only one.. Gavin would knock over any minority he has to to get the nod.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible