Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Tyranny of the ATF

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Big win for freedom today.

Supreme Court rules gun 'bump stocks' ban is unlawful
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna154651

Personally I have no use or desire for a bump stock & see those products as a gimmick novelty, but I also do not see them as something that should be made illegal.

When Trump banned them via executive action, he kicked the door wide open to tyranny. Since then the ATF has repeatedly changed definitions & interpretation of existing law and created new “rules”. Our current President has used this precedence to push the limits of executive authority even further. However you feel about bump stocks, at minimum any ban should be an act of Congress and be legally scrutinized to make certain it doesn’t violate the 2nd Amendment.
    Now to see if/how this will apply to stepped, binary and forced reset triggers. I absolutely would like to own a nice binary trigger without having to worry about some ATF turd testing my home defense plan.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

The Supreme Court overturned Trump's bump stock ban, interesting turn for the MAGA extremists to remember their fearless cheeto tried to take away their ability to easily convert semi-automatics into murder machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The Supreme Court overturned Trump's bump stock ban, interesting turn for the MAGA extremists to remember their fearless cheeto tried to take away their ability to easily convert semi-automatics into murder machines.
    And your pedeo dementia patient supports bombing citizens with F15s as well as locking up his political opponents on bogus charges, and criminally weakening the nation's defense while forcibly impoverishing it's citizens though massive inflation, devaluing the dollar and depleting strategic reserves for political gain.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    And your pedeo dementia patient supports bombing citizens with F15s
    I imagine back in 1776 some loyalist told Thomas Jefferson, you don’t need a musket to take on Great Britain. You need man-o’-wars!
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-15-2024 at 01:14 AM.

Blog Entries

When you came out to your parents, did they act surprised or no?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It's amazing how little you know about everything.

How is that even possible in this day in age?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    When you came out to your parents, did they act surprised or no?
    Not surprised.. just disappointed.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Your brainwashed peanut of a brain probably can't comprehend that not every conservative believes in what a single elected official says or does. I'd venture to guess that the vast majority of Trump supporters disagreed with this and are cheering the balance of powers addressing it.

Unlike every nose ring wearing, colored hair, tranny pedo in the democratic party, we actually believe in our republic self correcting periods of bad policy.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 06-17-2024 at 09:32 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

I know it must be hard to imagine that not everyone is a single issue voter.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam