Page 608 of 609 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609 LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6081

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

hilarious watching the same people who cry about the rich avoiding taxes also saying this would benefit the rich and hurt the poor.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Numbers are in, convicted felon and former president Trump added twice as much to the national debt as current President Biden. I imagine Trump will get a pounding on it during the debate.

Amusingly enough, Trump's campaign is trying to spin the nation's re-election of the first Felon President as an opportunity to fix the economy Trump broke and Biden already repaired.
    Trump beats Biden for ‘king of debt’ title as market braces for crush of federal bonds

Trump approved $8.4 trillion in new debt to Biden’s $4.3 trillion

Donald Trump labeled himself the “king of debt” during his 2016 run for the presidency, and he earned that title when stewarding the economy during his first term.

That’s according to a new analysis by the fiscal watchdog group Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, which showed that President Trump approved $8.4 trillion in new 10-year borrowing during his four years in office, compared to $4.3 trillion for President Joe Biden.

Excluding COVID stimulus money, President Trump approved $4.8 trillion in new debt to Biden’s $2.2 trillion.

While past performance is not necessarily indicative of future actions, it is helpful to examine the fiscal performance from each President’s time in office for clues as to how they plan to confront these challenges or how high of a priority fiscal responsibility will be on their agendas,” the report said.

Trump campaign National Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said in a statement to MarketWatch that “Joe Biden’s out of control spending created the worst inflation crisis in generations,” during his first term.

“The American people cannot afford four more years of Bidenomics,” she added. “When President Trump is back in the White House, he will reimplement MAGAnomics and restore an economy that uplifts all Americans.”

Biden campaign spokesperson James Singer told MarketWatch that Trump “left our economy in tatters,” and ran up the federal debt with tax cuts for the wealthy when he was in office.

“His agenda for a second term is even worse: more debt, more inflation and higher costs – $8,300 per family – all so he can give billionaires and corporations more handouts,” Singer added. “This is the Trump record and agenda in a nutshell: thoughtless bluster that hands working families the bill, gives windfalls to the super-wealthy, and weakens our economy.”

Whoever wins the November election will inherit an economy in January 2025 that is vastly different from the one that greeted Trump in 2017 or which Biden took over in 2021.

Whoever is president next January will instead inherit historic budget deficits and the legacy of a painful bout of inflation that, while waning, has made Americans extremely uneasy.

To tackle the deficit, Biden has pledged to raise taxes only on corporations and taxpayers making more than $400,000 per year, although some experts question whether long-term debt issues can be solved with that approach alone.

The CRFB estimates that the president’s budget, released earlier this year, would increase taxes on those groups by $5.2 trillion over 10 years, and increase spending by $3.3 trillion on items including expanded child tax credits, new funding for pre-K education and childcare and a national program for paid family and medical leave.

Trump has pledged to spend more than $5 trillion to make his 2017 tax cut package permanent, and his plan to deport tens of millions of undocumented immigrants could also cost upwards of $1 trillion foregone tax revenue and a worker shortage in key industries.

Trump’s plan to institute a 10% across-the-board levy on goods Americans buy from abroad would help defray some of these costs. The CRFB estimated the policy could bring in about $2 trillion over 10 years.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...bonds-6bca5ba7

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Numbers are in, convicted felon and former president Trump added twice as much to the national debt as current President Biden. I imagine Trump will get a pounding on it during the debate.

Amusingly enough, Trump's campaign is trying to spin the nation's re-election of the first Felon President as an opportunity to fix the economy Trump broke and Biden already repaired.
    Trump beats Biden for ‘king of debt’ title as market braces for crush of federal bonds

Donald Trump labeled himself the “king of debt” during his 2016 run for the presidency, and he earned that title when stewarding the economy during his first term.

That’s according to a new analysis by the fiscal watchdog group Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, which showed that President Trump approved $8.4 trillion in new 10-year borrowing during his four years in office, compared to $4.3 trillion for President Joe Biden.

Excluding COVID stimulus money, President Trump approved $4.8 trillion in new debt to Biden’s $2.2 trillion.

While past performance is not necessarily indicative of future actions, it is helpful to examine the fiscal performance from each President’s time in office for clues as to how they plan to confront these challenges or how high of a priority fiscal responsibility will be on their agendas,” the report said.

Trump campaign National Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said in a statement to MarketWatch that “Joe Biden’s out of control spending created the worst inflation crisis in generations,” during his first term.

“The American people cannot afford four more years of Bidenomics,” she added. “When President Trump is back in the White House, he will reimplement MAGAnomics and restore an economy that uplifts all Americans.”

Biden campaign spokesperson James Singer told MarketWatch that Trump “left our economy in tatters,” and ran up the federal debt with tax cuts for the wealthy when he was in office.

“His agenda for a second term is even worse: more debt, more inflation and higher costs – $8,300 per family – all so he can give billionaires and corporations more handouts,” Singer added. “This is the Trump record and agenda in a nutshell: thoughtless bluster that hands working families the bill, gives windfalls to the super-wealthy, and weakens our economy.”

Whoever wins the November election will inherit an economy in January 2025 that is vastly different from the one that greeted Trump in 2017 or which Biden took over in 2021.

Whoever is president next January will instead inherit historic budget deficits and the legacy of a painful bout of inflation that, while waning, has made Americans extremely uneasy.

To tackle the deficit, Biden has pledged to raise taxes only on corporations and taxpayers making more than $400,000 per year, although some experts question whether long-term debt issues can be solved with that approach alone.

The CRFB estimates that the president’s budget, released earlier this year, would increase taxes on those groups by $5.2 trillion over 10 years, and increase spending by $3.3 trillion on items including expanded child tax credits, new funding for pre-K education and childcare and a national program for paid family and medical leave.

Trump has pledged to spend more than $5 trillion to make his 2017 tax cut package permanent, and his plan to deport tens of millions of undocumented immigrants could also cost upwards of $1 trillion foregone tax revenue and a worker shortage in key industries.

Trump’s plan to institute a 10% across-the-board levy on goods Americans buy from abroad would help defray some of these costs. The CRFB estimated the policy could bring in about $2 trillion over 10 years.

No one cares, 2020 was a shitshow sponsored by democrats, and Biden is still going to lose while you continue to shit your pants multiple times per day and not even bother changing your clothes.

Cope harder, welfare addict loser.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Let's take a look at federal government spending. I'll even note the years 2020 and 2021 as off years since we were dealing with a pandemic.

2016: $3.85 trillion
    2017: $3.98 trillion
    2018: $4.11 trillion
    2019: $4.45 trillion
    2020: $6.55 trillion (increased significantly due to COVID-19 pandemic relief measures)
    2021: $6.82 trillion (continued pandemic-related spending)
    2022: $6.27 trillion
    2023: $6.27 trillion

Did you notice something? Before the pandemic, 4.11 and 4.45... pandemic hit, we had to spend more.. so 6.55 and 6.82. WHY are we STILL spending 6 TRILLION DOLLARS under Biden if we're not dealing with the pandemic?

Stop being such a useful and retarded tool.

We can't afford Democrats and whoever is pulling Joe's strings... because you know he's too busy worrying about his cottage cheese getting too warm.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let's take a look at federal government spending. I'll even note the years 2020 and 2021 as off years since we were dealing with a pandemic.

2016: $3.85 trillion
    2017: $3.98 trillion
    2018: $4.11 trillion
    2019: $4.45 trillion
    2020: $6.55 trillion (increased significantly due to COVID-19 pandemic relief measures)
    2021: $6.82 trillion (continued pandemic-related spending)
    2022: $6.27 trillion
    2023: $6.27 trillion

Did you notice something? Before the pandemic, 4.11 and 4.45... pandemic hit, we had to spend more.. so 6.55 and 6.82. WHY are we STILL spending 6 TRILLION DOLLARS under Biden if we're not dealing with the pandemic?

Stop being such a useful and retarded tool.

We can't afford Democrats and whoever is pulling Joe's strings... because you know he's too busy worrying about his cottage cheese getting too warm.
    "Joe, it might feel lumpy, but that's not cottage cheese in your pants. It was cottage cheese yesterday when you ate it."
    Last edited by Methais; 06-25-2024 at 02:02 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Tardbandit seems to have difficulties researching his own questions, maybe it's a technological or intellectual deficiency, I'm not sure. The CBO meanwhile prints an annual article with pretty graphs and everything breakdown mandatory versus discretionary spending, that'd be a useful place for a Tard to educate themselves.

Tardbandit seems to have difficulties researching his own questions, maybe it's a technological or intellectual deficiency, I'm not sure. The CBO meanwhile prints an annual article with pretty graphs and everything breakdown mandatory versus discretionary spending, that'd be a useful place for a Tard to educate themselves.
    Translated from retardese: "IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND HE BROUGHT THIS UP! MOMMY COME CHANGE MY BIG BOY PANTIES!"

Retard Champion is too stupid to address what I posted.

Because he is a fucking retard.

2019: We spent 4.45 trillion
    2022: We spent 6.27 trillion

Democrats love to spend money they don't have.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-25-2024 at 06:35 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Translated from retardese: "IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND HE BROUGHT THIS UP! MOMMY COME CHANGE MY BIG BOY PANTIES!"

Retard Champion is too stupid to address what I posted.

Because he is a fucking retard.

2019: We spent 4.45 trillion
    2022: We spent 6.27 trillion

Democrats love to spend money they don't have.
    So because you didn't do any research whatsoever, which is typical, you failed to notice mandatory spending between those years increased by 1.5 trillion. I'm sure that escaped your notice simply because you're stupid, not because it didn't fit your political agenda to not notice the obvious.

Worth noting that Trump's slashing of government revenue while dramatically increasing spending, to the tune of $4 trillion more than Biden, is why he's the debt king.

So because you didn't do any research whatsoever, which is typical, you failed to notice mandatory spending between those years increased by 1.5 trillion. I'm sure that escaped your notice simply because you're stupid, not because it didn't fit your political agenda to not notice the obvious.

Worth noting that Trump's slashing of government revenue while dramatically increasing spending, to the tune of $4 trillion more than Biden, is why he's the debt king.
    Can you give us a chart of Trump's "slashing of government revenue" please? Also, show us the math you used to illustrate such a retarded notion. My hope is that you don't use the 2020 pandemic to show "OMG HERE IS THE SLASHING OF REVENUE!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME