Page 765 of 766 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766 LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 7652

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    This would be the lawfare tactics employed by corrupt democrat congress, POTUS and the DOJ. History will show this to be unlawful in the end. You should be saddened by it, but I know you can't see past your TDS.
    Exactly this.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's cute, but couldn't be further from the truth as an indictment means that not only was sufficient evidence found by 4 separate prosecutors in two separate states, and two regional federal DOJ offices, but four separate grand juries in each of those actions found evidence sufficient to bring charges. Yes, the criminal trials on three of those four cases are ongoing and one is wrapping up this week, but your pretending indictments are meaningless is laughable.
    They are absolutely meaningless for Trump. Notice that he is not in jail and has only grown in popularity. The indictments speak volumes about to the corruption & vile tyranny of the deep state.

That's cute, but couldn't be further from the truth as an indictment means that not only was sufficient evidence found by 4 separate prosecutors in two separate states, and two regional federal DOJ offices, but four separate grand juries in each of those actions found evidence sufficient to bring charges. Yes, the criminal trials on three of those four cases are ongoing and one is wrapping up this week, but your pretending indictments are meaningless is laughable.
    Since they're going to be a major contributor as to why Trump wins in November, I guess that makes you right for the first time in your life about said indictments not being "meaningless," even if it's for a completely different reason than the one your tard brain came up with in a desperate attempt to cope and seethe even more.

For example, an impeachment is basically an indictment. Remember when Trump was impeached twice and then nothing happened? Good times. Except for retards like you with chronic TDS and raging multiple mental illnesses.

Dumbass. Stop making Backalsh look like a genius in comparison.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    They are absolutely meaningless for Trump. Notice that he is not in jail and has only grown in popularity. The indictments speak volumes about to the corruption & vile tyranny of the deep state.
    If your yardstick is only someone escaping culpability until they were out of office and claiming innocence was measured by how thorough the investigations that lead to multiple indictments, I can see your misguided perception.

On the other hand, when have someone who was caught red handed and the legal system being what it is has gone through due process to charge a criminal for crimes committed and you you have to look past all objective facts to convince yourself that the devil is in fact a saint, everyone around you just has to shake their head.

If your yardstick is only someone escaping culpability until they were out of office and claiming innocence was measured by how thorough the investigations that lead to multiple indictments, I can see your misguided perception.

On the other hand, when have someone who was caught red handed and the legal system being what it is has gone through due process to charge a criminal for crimes committed and you you have to look past all objective facts to convince yourself that the devil is in fact a saint, everyone around you just has to shake their head.
    In this country, a person is legally presumed innocent until proven guilty. Why don’t you move to China where you belong?

Edit: LOL…I guess Hitler was not a good enough comparison now that you are resorting to name calling Trump “the devil”?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-24-2024 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    In this country, a person is legally presumed innocent until proven guilty. Why don’t you move to China where you belong?

Edit: LOL…I guess Hitler was not a good enough comparison now that you are resorting to name calling Trump “the devil”?
    The Chinese would not put up with his deadbeat ass, they would put him to work in the countryside on a state farm. That's why.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Good look for Haley? I don't think so. Perhaps she'll seek the GOP nomination again in four years. By then, the conflict and public opinion could turn in a completely different direction.

Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley wrote “Finish them!” on an Israeli military artillery shell during a visit to Israel over Memorial Day weekend.

That same weekend, Israel launched airstrikes near Rafah, the southernmost city in the Gaza Strip where more than half of the Palestinian population has been displaced since the start of the war eight months ago.

More...
    On the artillery shell, she added, “America 🤎 Israel!” and signed her name alongside her note.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Good look for Haley? I don't think so. Perhaps she'll seek the GOP nomination again in four years. By then, the conflict and public opinion could turn in a completely different direction.

I don't know why you're crying about this when you're pro Biden, which means you're literally pro World War 3.

Dumbass.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Last edited by Methais; 06-09-2024 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wut?

With the exception of Jim Gaffigan and Chris Rock, those aren't even comedians.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.