Page 600 of 608 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6071

Thread: Things that made you smile today (Political Version)

inflation = tax on savings

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    That's a pretty pro-business approach, cut the costs (labor) to maintain the bottom line. You got that so far. An increase in labor costs without a proportionate increase in productivity is unsustainable.

Well if there are 50 workers making those burgers, likely yes. However, any of us having hit the drive through, we know there are not.

Interesting you should mention McDonald's, take this from their corporate attempt to attract more sales through a new $5 meal program. Franchisees are pushing back saying they simply cannot make this profitable without kickbacks from corporate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/21/mcdo...alue-meal.html
    At least you're smart enough to realize your declaration was smart. Now you can take a gander at the fact wages increase proportionate to competition for workers, who in turn seek higher wages for profit driven inflation. Increases in minimum wage cause fractional increases in inflation purely because relatively few industries have a 1:1 labor unit to output ratio. In the example of McDonald's, divide the labor unit cost increase by the number of units per hour and you'll see the point I carefully dumbed down for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    At least you're smart enough to realize your declaration was smart.
    You will never, ever have this problem because you aren't smart enough for anything, let alone making a smart declaration or realizing it was smart.

Now you can take a gander at the fact wages increase proportionate to competition for workers, who in turn seek higher wages for profit driven inflation. Increases in minimum wage cause fractional increases in inflation purely because relatively few industries have a 1:1 labor unit to output ratio. In the example of McDonald's, divide the labor unit cost increase by the number of units per hour and you'll see the point I carefully dumbed down for you.
    You... dumbed it down for anyone.... is the most hilarious thing on the Internet today.

Please just stop.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I'm sure he'll get a similar reaction in prison with all the January 6th whackos who will there with him.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c51186...ential-nominee

I'm sure he'll get a similar reaction in prison with all the January 6th whackos who will there with him.

You are literally setting yourself up for a super meltdown in November...

And I can't wait to watch it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Have you ever proofread a single post you've ever made?

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    Have you ever proofread a single post you've ever made?
    Seran believes proper grammar is just for Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Seran believes proper grammar is just for Nazis.
    Covfefe?

Covfefe?
    My favorite part was he had to copy/paste that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My favorite part was he had to copy/paste that.
    Seran will be sitting there for weeks trying to figure out how you knew that, even though it's super obvious.

It's because he's stupid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible