Page 1670 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 670117015701620166016681669167016711672 ... LastLast
Results 16,691 to 16,700 of 16791

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Illegal migrants don’t come here for jobs. They come here for free government handouts.
    Illegal immigrants aren't eligible for cash assistance, section 8 housing, social security, or federally funded foodstamp programs. A limited number of states provided some food assistance or shelter assistance. So unless you're only referring to K-12 education, there is not any wholesale 'free government handouts' that illegal immigrants qualify for.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Illegal immigrants aren't eligible for cash assistance, section 8 housing, social security, or federally funded foodstamp programs. A limited number of states provided some food assistance or shelter assistance. So unless you're only referring to K-12 education, there is not any wholesale 'free government handouts' that illegal immigrants qualify for.
    That’s not entirely true. Since the 1996 welfare law immigrants claiming political asylum and refugee status are entitled to federal welfare benefits.

It’s more than a limited number of states providing some food or shelter assistance. Take a look at what some states and cities are spending on illegal immigrants and how they are going bankrupt in doing so.

Also, and this may come as a shock to you idiots, but undocumented illegal immigrants can’t legally work here. Is Biden taking credit for creating illegal jobs for undocumented illegal imigrants?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-11-2024 at 12:34 PM.

Free taxpayer money to illegals: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-pilot-program
    Free housing for illegals: https://www.cdss.ca.gov/inforesource...urces-and-info
    Free housing assistance for illegals: https://www.fema.gov/grants/shelter-services-program
    Total money being spent on illegals: https://homeland.house.gov/2023/11/1...border-crisis/ Only 451 billion dollars....

I get it.. you didn't pay any taxes into the federal government because you are a leech, but where is this 451 billion dollars going to if not to illegals?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That’s not entirely true. Since the 1996 welfare law immigrants claiming political asylum and refugee status are entitled to federal welfare benefits.

It’s more than a limited number of states providing some food or shelter assistance. Take a look at what some states and cities are spending on illegal immigrants and how they are going bankrupt in doing so.

Also, and this may come as a shock to you idiots, but undocumented illegal immigrants can’t legally work here.
    Literally sErAn, these illegals are basically stealing from you... taking money that should be going towards people like you: our own destitute and unable to perform.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    In response to the idiot, feminist, bear test BS going around online, this has surfaced. Feminist outrage in 3, 2, . . .

Also, and this may come as a shock to you idiots, but undocumented illegal immigrants can’t legally work here. Is Biden taking credit for creating illegal jobs for undocumented illegal imigrants?
    Almost entirely true, yes, and I'll note your struggle to cite anything to support your claims about 'some states and cities' that're going bankrupt which have voluntarily decided to provide limited benefits.

Generally, qualified aliens are non-citizens who have been permitted to reside permanently in the United States. They include legal permanent residents (LPRs), refugees, asylees, Cuban/Haitian entrants, and a few other categories. Qualified immigrants may be eligible for federal and state benefit programs that aim to help families with limited income and resources. Not qualified aliens (mostly illegal and temporary immigrants), by contrast, are ineligible for all except emergency benefits, a policy that was largely in place even before the 1996 reforms.

The second factor is date of entry into the United States. Specifically, qualified immigrants who entered after August 22, 1996 are barred from SSI and food stamps until they become citizens and from TANF, Medicaid, and SCHIP for five years after entry.
    Since immigration reform has been blocked by Republicans for decades to retain the ability to campaign on the issue, and because the Constitution, as decided by the Supreme Court, does not allow the wholesale internment and expedited removal of millions of individuals, what precisely do you think stopping an undocumented migrant from working will accomplish? Starvation, disease, death.. all expenses the states will have to bear.

Your much vaunted Ronald Reagan took a stab at resolving this issue by granting amnesty to 3 million illegals already in the country.

Almost entirely true, yes, and I'll note your struggle to cite anything to support your claims about 'some states and cities' that're going bankrupt which have voluntarily decided to provide limited benefits.

Since immigration reform has been blocked by Republicans for decades to retain the ability to campaign on the issue, and because the Constitution, as decided by the Supreme Court, does not allow the wholesale internment and expedited removal of millions of individuals, what precisely do you think stopping an undocumented migrant from working will accomplish? Starvation, disease, death.. all expenses the states will have to bear.

Your much vaunted Ronald Reagan took a stab at resolving this issue by granting amnesty to 3 million illegals already in the country.
    I don’t feel the need to cite which cities and states are giving out free shit to illegal immigrants. Sounds like you are not disputing that fact.

There is a very simple solution to this illegal immigration problem that doesn’t require a new immigration bill. Secure the border. Round up all illegal immigrants and immediately deport them to their country of origin. Our existing laws support this. That is how every other country on earth handles illegal immigration. It will be accomplished in 2025 after Biden gets defeated at the ballot box.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-11-2024 at 01:33 PM.

Blocked by republicans for decades? Does that include when Obama had a supermajority for his first 2 years in office and could have passed literally anything he wanted?

Stop lying 24/7. Or at least stop convincing yourself that anyone will believe anything you say.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I don’t feel the need to cite which cities and states are giving out free shit to illegal immigrants. Sounds like you are not disputing that fact.
    Umm, just cited the actual 1996 welfare law exceptions which you mischaracterized as offering broad federal benefits. It doesn't. You ought to better inform yourself before making public policy claims. "I don't feel the need to cite" is Conservative for 'I made it up.'

There is a very simple solution to this illegal immigration problem that doesn’t require a new immigration bill. Secure the border. Round up all illegal immigrants and immediately deport them to their country of origin. Our existing laws support this. That is how every other country on earth handles illegal immigration. It will be accomplished in 2025 after Biden gets defeated at the ballot box.
    Except no, federal law prohibits what you are suggesting be done to 'round up' all illegal immigrants. I'll point you to the Constitution and the passages that prevent what you're ignorantly suggesting;

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.