Page 762 of 764 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762763764 LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 7635

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That is not what she said, but I can see how your own racist remarks appeals to your bigotry.
    I’m trying to follow your “logic” Seran. I observed one black kid from the Bronx and making a statement about what I observed. You just told us that was not racist in defense of Governor Hochul. Tell me what is different?

Or…now hear me out…could it possibly be that your logic is flawed, and what really matters to you is the politics of the person making such a statement?

I'm less and less surprised when Democrats try and spin dumb, but innocuous remarks about the lack of access to computers to some, while all the while ignoring the blatant white populist movement of their favorite candidate. GOP, the party of hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm less and less surprised when Democrats try and spin dumb, but innocuous remarks about the lack of access to computers to some, while all the while ignoring the blatant white populist movement of their favorite candidate. GOP, the party of hypocrisy.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Let's try an analogy, Seran, to see if we can't get you to understand just how racist you are for defending the racist comment from Hochul.

Imagine if you said "Black people love eating watermelon and fried chicken and they love grape soda!" Then when people rightly pointed out what a racist comment that was you defended yourself by saying "I didn't say ALL black people! I am just pointing out that there are some black people who love eating watermelon and fried chicken and love grape soda."

You're racist, Seran. You defend racist Democrats here on the PC all the time.

But please spend more time here on the PC, Seran, it's better than your other hobby of committing hate crimes against Jews.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-09-2024 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Let's try an analogy, Seran, to see if we can't get you to understand just how racist you are for defending the racist comment from Hochul.

Imagine if you said "Black people love eating watermelon and fried chicken and they love grape soda!" Then when people rightly pointed out what a racist comment that was you defended yourself by saying "I didn't say ALL black people! I am just pointing out that there are some black people who love eating watermelon and fried chicken and love grape soda."

But please spend more time here on the PC, Seran, it's better than your other hobby of committing hate crimes against Jews.
    Seran should go to the projects and enlighten the residents with his white savior knowledge and then come back to let us know how it went.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It’s ddd..ddd…different when Democrats say something racist.

On the same subject, did you know in Lebanon that Palestinians are barred from naturalization, cannot own land, and do not receive benefits of citizenship like healthcare and education? Unlike Israel, it truly is an apartheid state there. Palestinians and their descendants who fled to Lebanon after the 1948 Israeli-Arab War have stateless refugee status. I haven’t seen one single protest about this. Why? The unspoken answer is that Israelis are viewed as white while Lebanese are not. The double standards of these idiots is truly amazing.

Let's try an analogy, Seran, to see if we can't get you to understand
    Here's where you went wrong.

He is literally incapable of understanding the most basic concepts.

You are better off just pointing at him, calling him a retard and moving on.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

Dude I love watermelon, fried chicken and grape soda, among many other things. If that's an insult to any race of people it's a dumb one, in my food world view.

Nothing like saying an entire race doesn't know what a computer is, or that you ain't black if you didn't vote for me. Those are incredibly racist remarks.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Dude I love watermelon, fried chicken and grape soda, among many other things. If that's an insult to any race of people it's a dumb one, in my food world view.
    Nothing wrong with liking those foods. It's a stereotype that black people love those foods.

Conservatives still trying and failing to compare the governor's remarks on the lack of computer access to poor communities with their own inherently bigoted reliance on racial stereotypes. Quite entertaining.