Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Again, fix the report to include all the data and we can talk then. Until that point, the FBI report is incomplete, underreported, and inconclusive.

Last I checked, Democrats controlled Congress the first two years of Biden’s presidency. There was nothing bipartisan about the spending bills passed or the budget. You are comparing budget deficits from 2020 when we were handing out cash like crazy in response to an economy deliberately put into a coma. Compare any of those budgets to 2017-2019 and it becomes a much different story. Biden wants to keep spending today like it’s 2021.
    No amont of wishing is going to magically make the data your bitching about to appear. You're not going to manifest a different results by whining, but you're welcome to continual to delude yourself if it makes you feel better.

I wonder about the 50-50 senate split you label as Democrats controlling Congress. If you want to be technical, Vice President Harris could break any tie in favor of Democrats, but you seem to have forgotten the swing votes of Kristin Enema out of Arizona, and Sloppy Joe 'Get off my boat' Manchin.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    No amont of wishing is going to magically make the data your bitching about to appear. You're not going to manifest a different results by whining, but you're welcome to continual to delude yourself if it makes you feel better.

I wonder about the 50-50 senate split you label as Democrats controlling Congress. If you want to be technical, Vice President Harris could break any tie in favor of Democrats, but you seem to have forgotten the swing votes of Kristin Enema out of Arizona, and Sloppy Joe 'Get off my boat' Manchin.
    Holy fuck how do you keep getting progressively dumber each day? How are you even still breathing on your own at this point?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Why can't people like Seran just come out and say "I hate Trump more than I care about my own life and the lives of other people in the world"?

Because let's face it, that's what this is. Even escaped mental patients could look at how much worse the US and the world in general is under Biden and arrive to the conclusion that everything is worse now than under Trump.

Inflation is crazy. Gas prices is crazy. Food prices is crazy. People can't afford to buy a home or a car nowadays. Supply chain crises. Wars starting up all over the world. Hundreds of millions more people starving, dead, or suffering all over the world now. The US economy is in the shitter. Forced vaccines. Pedophiles having open access to little kids now. Men in women's sports.

At least I could respect someone who just said "Fuck all of that! Trump bad!" We could also then have a rational discussion as to what went wrong in your life that you would rather see people suffer than just admit that things were better under Trump.

But you are lying to yourself and everyone else when your first instinct is to defend ANYTHING Biden has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why can't people like Seran just come out and say "I hate Trump more than I care about my own life and the lives of other people in the world"?

Because let's face it, that's what this is. Even escaped mental patients could look at how much worse the US and the world in general is under Biden and arrive to the conclusion that everything is worse now than under Trump.

Inflation is crazy. Gas prices is crazy. Food prices is crazy. People can't afford to buy a home or a car nowadays. Supply chain crises. Wars starting up all over the world. Hundreds of millions more people starving, dead, or suffering all over the world now. The US economy is in the shitter. Forced vaccines. Pedophiles having open access to little kids now. Men in women's sports.

At least I could respect someone who just said "Fuck all of that! Trump bad!" We could also then have a rational discussion as to what went wrong in your life that you would rather see people suffer than just admit that things were better under Trump.

But you are lying to yourself and everyone else when your first instinct is to defend ANYTHING Biden has done.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Just named a whole list of things that the President has no control over, want to try again? Or maybe you want to give Biden autocratic powers to unilaterally set price controls in place, command banks to lend home at rate no more than 0.25% above prime, singlehandedly declare war on and and all dictators without Congressional approval, and finally to be judge, jury, and executioner for all crimes. No, you don't want to do that? Well, you ought to stop pretending a President can do the things you claim he can do.

Just named a whole list of things that the President has no control over
    So let me get this straight: the president has power over a highly contagious disease that is spreading across the world like wildfire, but he has no power at all over economic situations such as inflation, high gas prices, high food prices, or supply chain issues, and has no power militarily or diplomatically to stop/prevent wars as the president of the most powerful and influential country the world has ever known?

Again, just stop with the lies and just say it: You hate Trump more than you care about the well being of your fellow human beings, and believe me I am being VERY generous when I refer to you as a human being.

Once you are honest we can then have an open and honest discussion. Until then you are just here to laugh at for our amusement.

I'm sure you were equally dismayed reading the history books that King Canute wasn't able to order the tides to retreat.

Just named a whole list of things that the President has no control over, want to try again? Or maybe you want to give Biden autocratic powers to unilaterally set price controls in place, command banks to lend home at rate no more than 0.25% above prime, singlehandedly declare war on and and all dictators without Congressional approval, and finally to be judge, jury, and executioner for all crimes. No, you don't want to do that? Well, you ought to stop pretending a President can do the things you claim he can do.
    It was all just a coincidence that those things were great under Trump and bad under Biden..............................

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Also Seran anytime gas prices went down $0.01 from their all time-high:

YAY! THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN! YOU’RE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Also Seran anytime gas prices went down $0.01 from their all time-high:

YAY! THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN! YOU’RE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!
    Exactly:

We've not seen a President so committed to fighting oil and pharmaceutical company price gouging in a long time, you all should be happy. Lower prescription drug prices, much cheaper gas. Rock on Biden.
    Oil prices continue to fall, down below $74 a barrel and has prices under $2.30 wholesale. Don't forget to praise Biden for his accomplishment in reigning in Big Oil profiteering.
    Except to say, Biden took definitive steps to lower prices, which they did.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.