Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
Why can't people like Seran just come out and say "I hate Trump more than I care about my own life and the lives of other people in the world"?

Because let's face it, that's what this is. Even escaped mental patients could look at how much worse the US and the world in general is under Biden and arrive to the conclusion that everything is worse now than under Trump.

Inflation is crazy. Gas prices is crazy. Food prices is crazy. People can't afford to buy a home or a car nowadays. Supply chain crises. Wars starting up all over the world. Hundreds of millions more people starving, dead, or suffering all over the world now. The US economy is in the shitter. Forced vaccines. Pedophiles having open access to little kids now. Men in women's sports.

At least I could respect someone who just said "Fuck all of that! Trump bad!" We could also then have a rational discussion as to what went wrong in your life that you would rather see people suffer than just admit that things were better under Trump.

But you are lying to yourself and everyone else when your first instinct is to defend ANYTHING Biden has done.