Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    So what I hear your saying...
    Wrecked by your own stupidity again.

...is that food prices have been rising since 2016,even before covid-19 caused havoc with transportation and logistics, but are only now falling. Amazing how your average idiot likes to pretend the President has a price dial at his disposal. THAT ONLY APPLIE'S WHEN TRUMP I'S IN OFFICE BECAU'SE ME MAKE'S ME UP'SET!!!!!
    Off to strong start for the week. LatrinClyde is gonna have to put in overtime if he wants that title shot.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-06-2024 at 11:02 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So what I hear your saying is that food prices have been rising since 2016,even before covid-19 caused havoc with transportation and logistics, but are only now falling. Amazing how your average idiot likes to pretend the President has a price dial at his disposal.

https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-produc...?chartId=58358

Even funnier when you notice the ongoing distraction from Trump's failed argument to disproven falling crime rates.

Look at your own graph you cited and you can see food prices rose minimaly during the Trump era while having a sharp increase during the Biden years.

The President does have a price dial in the form of government spending and directing a Democrat controlled Congress (first two years) to sign his blank checks to nowhere. See it turns out that when you print money at an increased rate with no additional tax revenue, that money becomes less valuable.

Edit: We already determined the FBI’s crime report is incomplete and nonsensical. Move on.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-06-2024 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Look at your own graph you cited and you can see food prices rose minimaly during the Trump era while having a sharp increase during the Biden years.

The President does have a price dial in the form of government spending and directing a Democrat controlled Congress (first two years) to sign his blank checks to nowhere. See it turns out that when you print money at an increased rate with no additional tax revenue, that money becomes less valuable.

Edit: We already determined the FBI’s crime report is incomplete and nonsensical. Move on.
    I like how he ignores the other lines on the chart too while talking about how great Biden is and how terrible Trump was.

I would say it's because he's full of shit, which he still is don't get me wrong, but at this point I'm pretty sure he has no idea how to read any charts or graphs, because anytime he posts one he ends up accidentally reinforcing the point everyone but him is trying to make.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

/You/ and Donald Trump may have made that determination for your own political purposes, but the DOJ and reporting law enforcement agencies don't appear to have the same objections. Nice try though.

Prices rose, which is what I said, and are now falling which is also what I said. You're making the inference that government spending causes price increases, though you forget once again that producers, wholesalers, and retailers set prices and not the government.

Considering the massive amounts of /cash/ the government handed out to consumers during the Trump administration, using your own argument Trump is responsible for price increases for making more money available to consumers to spend.

/You/ and Donald Trump may have made that determination for your own political purposes, but the DOJ and reporting law enforcement agencies don't appear to have the same objections. Nice try though.

Prices rose, which is what I said, and are now falling which is also what I said. You're making the inference that government spending causes price increases, though you forget once again that producers, wholesalers, and retailers set prices and not the government.

Considering the massive amounts of /cash/ the government handed out to consumers during the Trump administration, using your own argument Trump is responsible for price increases for making more money available to consumers to spend.
    Who does the DOJ and FBI report to? How convenient for Biden. Considering the FBI and DOJ have become weaponized against Biden’s political rivals, you are just going to have to accept that normal sane people are going to question their conclusions when they admit a good number of major blue cities LE are not reporting their data. Y’all come back to us when it includes all law enforcement agencies, when you factor in the violent crime of human trafficking through our borders, and when the FBI / DOJ takes seriously the bag of cocaine found in the White House.

Prices have not fallen. They are just not increasing further at the level they were in the first couple years, but inflation is still well above the Fed’s target of 2% annually.

Wholesalers and retailers set prices in accordance with what consumers are willing to spend and factoring in their own costs (like goods, labor & overhead…all of which have gone up for them). They didn’t just suddenly become greedy when Biden got into office.

I can be critical of Trump’s policies in 2020 in response to the so called Covid pandemic. As I said before, we got 3 good years and 1 bad one. Biden continued handing out cash to consumers and signing spending bills long after. He refuses to do what is necessary to curb inflation, which is reduce government spending.

Who does the DOJ and FBI report to? How convenient for Biden. Considering the FBI and DOJ have become weaponized against Biden’s political rivals, you are just going to have to accept that normal sane people are going to question their conclusions when they admit a good number of major blue cities LE are not reporting their data. Y’all come back to us when it includes all law enforcement agencies, when you factor in the violent crime of human trafficking through our borders, and when the FBI / DOJ takes seriously the bag of cocaine found in the White House.

Prices have not fallen. They are just not increasing further at the level they were in the first couple years, but inflation is still well above the Fed’s target of 2% annually.

Wholesalers and retailers set prices in accordance with what consumers are willing to spend and factoring in their own costs (like goods, labor & overhead…all of which have gone up for them). They didn’t just suddenly become greedy when Biden got into office.

I can be critical of Trump’s policies in 2020 in response to the so called Covid pandemic. As I said before, we got 3 good years and 1 bad one. Biden continued handing out cash to consumers and signing spending bills long after. He refuses to do what is necessary to curb inflation, which is reduce government spending.
    How convenient that law enforcement agencies report their data to the DOJ, who then released the information which showed a reduction in crime! How inconvenient for you that all of your intangibles you ironically want to use to change the data driven results don't correspond with your political narrative.

Funny how Biden has cut massive budget deficits from Trump era highs and you're still throwing mud.

Last I checked the President wasn't the sole entity responsible for designing, passing a budget, and signing it into law either. If you have any secret checks and balances procedures that gets around Congress and their annual bipartisan budget approvals, please educate the rest of us.

Thought violent crimes were down....I thought the cities were safer for families to go out and enjoy city events!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-f...205353162.html

Families in Democrat-run Chicago hoping to enjoy a Cinco de Mayo parade will have to wait until next year after the city canceled the festivities due to "gang violence."

The Chicago Police Department (CPD) announced Sunday that the Cinco de Mayo parade was canceled "out of an abundance of caution … to protect the safety of all in attendance, including families and children."

Families were forced to pack up and head home after reports of large-scale fights in the area.

"This decision was made in agreement between CPD’s 10th District, elected officials, and parade organizers, following gang violence in the area," CPD said in a statement.

How convenient that law enforcement agencies report their data to the DOJ, who then released the information which showed a reduction in crime! How inconvenient for you that all of your intangibles you ironically want to use to change the data driven results don't correspond with your political narrative.

Funny how Biden has cut massive budget deficits from Trump era highs and you're still throwing mud.

Last I checked the President wasn't the sole entity responsible for designing, passing a budget, and signing it into law either. If you have any secret checks and balances procedures that gets around Congress and their annual bipartisan budget approvals, please educate the rest of us.
    Again, fix the report to include all the data and we can talk then. Until that point, the FBI report is incomplete, underreported, and inconclusive.

Last I checked, Democrats controlled Congress the first two years of Biden’s presidency. There was nothing bipartisan about the spending bills passed or the budget. You are comparing budget deficits from 2020 when we were handing out cash like crazy in response to an economy deliberately put into a coma. Compare any of those budgets to 2017-2019 and it becomes a much different story. Biden wants to keep spending today like it’s 2021.

So what I hear your saying is that food prices have been rising since 2016,even before covid-19 caused havoc with transportation and logistics, but are only now falling. Amazing how your average idiot likes to pretend the President has a price dial at his disposal.

https://www.ers.usda.gov/data-produc...?chartId=58358

Even funnier when you notice the ongoing distraction from Trump's failed argument to disproven falling crime rates.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Let's go through this shit.

Easy one first: Gas prices

Trump - Gas didn't hit $3.00/gal during his entire term. Hell, gas was below $2.00/gal for 2 of those month.
    Biden - Gas started below $3.00/gal, but that didn't last long with Biden. After only 3 months in office, gas went above $3.00/gal and has never went below it. Hell, gas hit $4.00/gal for 5 months and even hit $5.00/gal for one of them.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m

Winner: Trump

Household fuel is probably even worse news for Biden.. but they are all broken up into regions and I'm not about to do any work on this... but it's obvious that prices were much higher under Biden.

Winner: Trump

Last one is food.

Is there anyone on the planet that believes that prices are better now than they were under Trump? Only if you are a mentally retarded kid named sErAn. Even his own fucking link shows a steep price increase.

sErAn, please stop posting that which you don't have the ability to comprehend or even understand.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What is the root cause of inflation.. which is the cause of the increase in prices for everything?

I'll give you 3 guesses.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.