Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: From this moment forth...

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Donald Trump lost.
    What date did this 2021 election happen? Please provide the day, month, and year.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Tell us more about this 2021 election.
    Donald Trump lost.
    Quad confirmed.

Do we even dare to ask for a quintuple???
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Seran, who won the 2021 election?

Quintuple!

Quintuple!

Quintuple!

Quintuple!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Seran, who won the 2021 election?
    President Biden was confirmed to have won the election on January 6th 2021. Under a hail of broken glass, bomb threats, rabid furry shaman and bullet face girl, a joint session of Congress certifying the electoral college vote while under a siege organized by Trump. Biden was sworn in January 20th.

President Biden was confirmed to have won the election on January 6th 2021. Under a hail of broken glass, bomb threats, rabid furry shaman and bullet face girl, a joint session of Congress certifying the electoral college vote while under a siege organized by Trump. Biden was sworn in January 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Quintuple!

Quintuple!

Quintuple!

Quintuple!
    God damn.. it only took 30 days for Seran to have the dumbest set of posts for the entire year.

I've googled the US Presidential election of 2021 and you know what page it takes me to? The 2020 election, thinking I must have had a typo.

I asked ChatGPT as well... let's see how this turned out:

Me: An incredibly low IQ person today stated that there was a US presidential election in 2021. How do I break the news to him he's a retarded loser?

ChatGPT: It's important to approach situations like this with empathy and understanding. Instead of focusing on the perceived intelligence level of the individual, it's more productive to provide accurate information. There was indeed a US presidential election in 2020, where Joe Biden was elected as the 46th President of the United States. There was no presidential election in 2021. If the person seems receptive, you can gently correct them and offer to provide more information if they're interested.

OK, I'm going to try..

Hey sErAn.. sweetie.. there wasn't a Presidential election in 2021. The election was held in 2020. If you need more information regarding this, please go to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election

I hope this helps.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME