Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Inflation Reduction Act

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm curious what significance you place on a poll asking people what they paid for their last grocery trip and why you're posting it? If person A spent 100% on their trip three years ago, and person B spent 132% yesterday. What can you derive from that other than people spent differing amounts for unknown groceries three years apart?
    Right on cue: heres Seran with his amazing inability to understand whats going on in our country.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Right on cue: heres Seran with his amazing inability to understand whats going on in our country.
    In before he calls you a Shaps alt
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Im curious. Seran, how much do you spend on groceries per week/month?

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

His mom doesn't tell him how much she spends.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

He just swipes his EBT card until it eventually declines.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

When Seran’s daddy left him 35 years ago to “go get the milk” it was only $1.49 a gallon.

What's amazing is your lack of understanding of the topics you're posting. I mean really, it's probably escaped your attention that those polled buy completely different products, from different locations, and whom live in areas with different prices. Drawing a mean result of randomized people in a poll done three years apart has some sort of statistical relevant to you, but you can't seem to say what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    What's amazing is your lack of understanding of the topics you're posting. I mean really, it's probably escaped your attention that those polled buy completely different products, from different locations, and whom live in areas with different prices. Drawing a mean result of randomized people in a poll done three years apart has some sort of statistical relevant to you, but you can't seem to say what that is.
    Please do me a favor. Go to literally anyone you know and ask if they are paying more for their groceries as a whole today than they were in 2020. You can try to deflect all you want, literally any reasonable adult will admit they are paying more.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Blog Entries

Please do me a favor. Go to literally anyone you know and ask if they are paying more for their groceries as a whole today than they were in 2020. You can try to deflect all you want, literally any reasonable adult will admit they are paying more.
    My monthly budget has increased by $300 since I moved into my apartment in the spring of 2020. That even includes pretty much quitting smoking herb, saving around $175ish a month and cutting cigarette usage in half. I also used to run a fan in one of the bedrooms 24/7 that I stopped using about a year ago.

My best guess my cost of living day to day has increased by 35 - 40% over the past 4 years. I had to stop driving, because of parkinsons, when I moved in here so I haven't had to deal with the gas prices at the pump.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I know you didn’t ask me, but we spend $800-1000 a month on groceries for a family of 3, it’s been that way since we moved back to the states.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution