Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Man Makers

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Did multiple farmer's walks with two 75s today, probably a total of about 300 yards. Basically until my grip was fucking gone.

Fucking suuuuuucked. Can't wait to do more.
    Hell yeah! I’m doing farmer’s walk too with laps around my pool (has steps in 2 places) and up to now 60 pound on the dumbbells (so 63 each with the bar and hex nuts). Also been working with 8 pound ankle weights. It does fucking suck & my grip is what gives out at failure. It makes me sore all over but I feel like those work my hands more than anything.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 08-31-2023 at 09:53 PM.

I fucked up.

My wife made chocolate chip cookies for the kids. I ate like 6 of those last night.

I’ve been strictly adhering to my training regiment, but less so on my diet. I’m still eating healthy foods and reaching my protein macros, but increased my carbs & calories. Being in a calorie deficit with few carbs was making my workouts suck. I’d also be tired all day and have trouble focusing at work. I’m at 210 pounds (still down roughly 20 pounds from where I started) but have noticeably gained muscle and lost fat.

Up until this point I’ve been doing backyard prison style workouts with dumbbells, barbell, a simple weight bench, resistance bands, etc. I just signed up at LA Fitness where my buddy is a member and going for the second time tonight. The machines are a nice modern convenience and access to all their equipment should help us get further. Tonight is leg day…ughh…

My new modified goal is to keep main-gaining for several weeks until I plateau. This fall & winter I’ll do a clean bulk cycle followed by a cut starting in February. I don’t have yet any plans for Spring Break in 2024, but I want to look like a Greek god whenever I go to that foam party that I missed out on in my 20s.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 09-06-2023 at 06:51 PM.

I fell off the wagon. My workout buddy and my schedule no longer align and I got lazy with my diet once again.

This time I’m going solo with a good music playlist. Today I started watching my calories & I’m back on a high protein diet. I worked out, and it sucked. After 3 sets of 7 man-makers with 25 pound dumbbells, I feel the weakness leaving my body (aka pain). Holidays are a rough time to go back on a diet. I must remain vigilant and not gorge myself this week.

i like banana fudge in my ass crack
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

Quote Originally Posted by Guister View Post
    i like banana fudge in my ass crack
    Those “girls” you are seeking to cyber with in Gemstone will appreciate the preparation you made to make their work a little easier.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-19-2023 at 06:58 PM.

Ass crack and cracker fudge goes well with pig shit and vomit. Oh yeah, your mom is an ugly whore.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

Ass crack and cracker fudge goes well with pig shit and vomit.
    Yeah, I don’t do that gay nasty shit.

Oh yeah, your mom is an ugly whore.
    You’re just saying that be because your broke ass can’t afford her.

Yeah, I don’t do that gay nasty shit.

You’re just saying that be because your broke ass can’t afford her.
    Listen ya little shit. I wouldn't touch your mom with a fuckin christmas tree poll, which your dad could never afford. I would, however, shove it so far up her ass her grandkids, you little puky bratty children, would feel it in their rectum decades letter when banana fudge T man fucks your daughter's sister in the cunt and loads her anus with a fiery squad of jizz.

Listen ya little shit. I wouldn't touch your mom with a fuckin christmas tree poll, which your dad could never afford. I would, however, shove it so far up her ass her grandkids, you little puky bratty children, would feel it in their rectum decades letter when banana fudge T man fucks your daughter's sister in the cunt and loads her anus with a fiery squad of jizz.
    Cool story, tough guy.