Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyranny of the ATF

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I may be living in some alternate world
    Truer words...

I may be living in some alternate world
    Finally, a hint of self awareness. Even if it was accidental.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion even if it’s completely wrong. We’ll both get to see what happens when SCOTUS decides this case.
    We shall see. I would be amused if Justice Thomas goes into another tirade that any constitution provision or amendment is limited to circumstances at the time of writing, particularly on the Rahimi matter who is arguing his right to threaten his former lovers with being shot to death shall not be infringed by taking away his guns. Mr Thomas probably thinks the government had no rights to protect women as Mr Rahimi alleges, because they were little more than possessions or chattal when the Constitution was drafted.

4. Default

We shall see. I would be amused if Justice Thomas goes into another tirade that any constitution provision or amendment is limited to circumstances at the time of writing, particularly on the Rahimi matter who is arguing his right to threaten his former lovers with being shot to death shall not be infringed by taking away his guns. Mr Thomas probably thinks the government had no rights to protect women as Mr Rahimi alleges, because they were little more than possessions or chattal when the Constitution was drafted.
    Don't forget Justice Thomas single handedly saved untold numbers of unborn children, Seracist!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Trump was the one who gave the EO and directed the ATF on the bump stock ban, which I have been consistently critical of. I thought you would be happy if it’s struck down? Justice Thomas wouldn’t have to specify Bruen standard if morons like you simply understood what “shall not be infringed” means.

Well regulated..

Well regulated..
    Mhmmm…Just like King George III & the Red Coats intended it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Mhmmm…Just like King George III & the Red Coats intended it to be.
    Were you under the impression that the Constitution was written by a British monarch? I'd encourage you to go back to sixth grade if so.

Well regulated..

The hilarious part is: You really believe that the "well regulated" wording in the 2nd Amendment is about government regulations.

Because you are the Retard Champion of the entire Internet.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-07-2023 at 07:37 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Were you under the impression that the Constitution was written by a British monarch? I'd encourage you to go back to sixth grade if so.
    Jesus... the lack of self awareness...

Seran, please never leave us.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.