Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AVR

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You believing it's about "eligible citizens voting is unconstitutional" really shows how retarded you are.

SPOILER: NO one is saying that.

That's not even mental gymnastics.. that's just mental disorder.
    Point out to me in Trump's statement which doesn't both say automatic registration is a problem for Republicans and is Unconstitutional. If you think there is another argument in it, feel free to point it out. Your speculation isn't the same thing as what the deranged orange man posted.

Pennsylvania is at it again! The Radical Left Governor, Josh Shapiro, has just announced a switch to Automatic Voter Registration, a disaster for the Election of Republicans, including your favorite President, ME! This is a totally Unconstitutional Act, and must be met harshly by Republican Leadership in Washington and Pennsylvania. Likewise, the RNC, and Ronna McDaniel, must spend their time working on this, instead of meaningless Debates where I am up by more than 50 points. Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and others, are far more important than "Aida," Sloppy Chris, Lyin' Mike Pence, Nikki "Birdbrain" Haley, Ron ("Dead Campaign") DeSanctimonious, and the others. Start suing now, & get the right lawyers this time! The Pennsylvania Republican Party must likewise not let this happen. It will be a disaster for our Nation, which is being destroyed by these Lunatics, Marxists, & Fascists, whose only real ability is to CHEAT on Elections. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Point out to me in Trump's statement which doesn't both say automatic registration is a problem for Republicans and is Unconstitutional. If you think there is another argument in it, feel free to point it out. Your speculation isn't the same thing as what the deranged orange man posted.
    Confusion between registering people to vote at any government agency and registered people voting are 2 completely different things.

I'll give you an example that you can understand because you can better relate to it:

You know how people say you can't go fucking a 10 year old boy.. they aren't saying you having sex should be illegal... they are saying you fucking a 10 year old boy is illegal.

See the difference now?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Confusion between registering people to vote at any government agency and registered people voting are 2 completely different things.

I'll give you an example that you can understand because you can better relate to it:

You know how people say you can't go fucking a 10 year old boy.. they aren't saying you having sex should be illegal... they are saying you fucking a 10 year old boy is illegal.

See the difference now?
    So you were inferring an argument on behalf of the demented orange man again, got it. The two of you have a lot in common with your age related mental infirmity.
    Last edited by Seran; 09-25-2023 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    So you were inferring an argument on behalf of the demented orange man again, got it. The two of you have a lot in common with your age related mental infirmity.
    No, I was taking your retarded post that was wrong and illustrating how fucking retarded it was with a real life example you could relate to.

Hopefully, you got it "straight" in your "head" now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Seran is scared he may lose access to the children being trafficked.
    In Seran's defense, things like that cost money, and I'm pretty sure they won't accept food stamps as payment. So Seran's just going to have to keep projecting his pedo fantasies on old text game forums for free.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-26-2023 at 01:01 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible