Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Huh?

Oh ok, lets do this. I've see the filtered and photoshopped picture of your wife. You really shouldn't throw stones.
    And what?
    Non filtered and non photoshopped photos of my wife.

At the beach today.

Let’s see your wife. Maybe you shouldn’t be throwing stones. Just save yourself the embarrassment and disappear.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-19-2023 at 04:19 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    And what?
    Non filtered and non photoshopped photos of my wife.

At the beach today.

Let’s see your wife. Maybe you shouldn’t be throwing stones.
    Now that she is living in America, you must buy her big full voluptuous breasts.

Kidding. Beautiful family & congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Now that she is living in America, you must buy her big full voluptuous breasts.

Kidding. Beautiful family & congratulations.
    Oh god, she’s asked for them already!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

pics for proof never end well, i'd take them down. Nevermind i just saw someone already posted it again as a reply.
    Last edited by Realk; 08-20-2023 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    pics for proof never end well, i'd take them down. Nevermind i just saw someone already posted it again as a reply.
    Nah, she doesn’t care, her photos are all over instagram already.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Nah, she doesn’t care, her photos are all over instagram already.
    She’s beautiful as is. Huge knockers will make her look redonkculous.
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    She’s beautiful as is. Huge knockers will make her look redonkculous.
    Thanks! Yeah her friend got hers done like 6 months ago, now she won’t stop asking for a set.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Based on the below post by Trump last night, you can tell that he's been thinking about how he could flee the country. He's even figured out what plane to use.

The failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), Fani Willis, insisted on a $200,000 Bond from me. I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a “flight” risk - I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again. Would I be able to take my very “understated” airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see. Probably not, I’d be much better off flying commercial - I’m sure nobody would recognize me!

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Based on the below post by Trump last night, you can tell that he's been thinking about how he could flee the country. He's even figured out what plane to use.
    I assume you are being sarcastic but it’s hard to tell.

There is not any place in this world Trump could go to where he would never be seen or heard from again.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    With Putin's medical problems and failing economy and PM Netanyahu under indictment himself, Trump is left with Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, either I'm sure will be happy to receive Trump. Heck with the billion dollar investment by the Saudi royal family in the Trump brand through Jared, I'm sure they'll be happy to invest more in a felon fleeing justice.