Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Trump Indicted in New York

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I love how you think that someone who broke so many laws so brazenly that he ended up with 90 felony charges is a genius.
    How are you this dumb?

Please come back and post regularly... and not just when there is bad news for Trump.

Seran needs a stiff test.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Define Silent please? Cause I’ve seen t4f post quite often in the past few years, and a quick post history can see she/he is rather active.
    "She" used to post 25-50 times a day. Now she might post 25-50 times in a year... and only when it's bad news for Trump.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I love how you think that someone who broke so many laws so brazenly that he ended up with 90 felony charges is a genius.
    Are you this brain dead that you can't pick up on obvious sarcasm from one of your fellow retards?

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Define Silent please? Cause I’ve seen t4f post quite often in the past few years, and a quick post history can see she/he is rather active.
    No. She used to stay active, which was always super entertaining, mainly because of what a massive leftist retard stereotype she is in almost every category.

Now she just shows up whenever the "WE GOT HIM FOR SURE THIS TIME UNLIKE THE LAST 8739242 TIMES WE HAD HIM FOR SURE!!!!!!" headlines hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "She" used to post 25-50 times a day. Now she might post 25-50 times in a year... and only when it's bad news for Trump.
    With a 100% rate of saying some retarded shit, then said retardedness gets pointed out, normal people laugh at her, and she shuts the fuck up and vanishes again until the next "WE GOT HIM FOR SURE THIS TIME!!!!" headlines drop.

In this case it's her inability to pick up on obvious sarcasm from one of her fellow retards. I know leftists like her and shaft literally can't process humor, but still...

Her patterns are super easy to spot and predict, and has been for years.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2023 at 09:49 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Remember the T4F end of the world posts when Trump won?

I remember them like the most delicious desert ever created.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal