Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's not a new comer.. he's been banned more than anyone here.. but in his "I AM GOING TO MAKE KRANER RUE THE DAY HE BANNED ME!" attempt to create multiple logins over the year one thing remains: His stupidity always comes through. MacGayver is so easy to spot.

He's retarded for sure... but banned so often that he will never be in the running for the Retard Championship.

Seran can rest easy currently... as he is the GOAT.
    I wonder, how terrible of a human being must you be to get banned from the PC? What did he do to earn Kraner’s ban?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I wonder, how terrible of a human being must you be to get banned from the PC? What did he do to earn KranerÂ’s ban?
    I think it was the spamming of large high def files in reputation comments, that would brick up peoples phones, that got him the ban.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I wonder, how terrible of a human being must you be to get banned from the PC? What did he do to earn Kraner’s ban?
    Well he's not Ashliana level of terrible human being.. but he's right down there in the sewer.

I think he was just being a useless waste and trolling.. warned several times to stop and he couldn't.. so he got banned.. and now we see him rear his beta cuck head up here constantly on a number of other logins in some weird effort to "get even" with Kranar for banning him.. instead of just moving on to somewhere else.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It only works that way in your "OMG I AM BEING OPPRESSED! OMG I AM BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!" mentality of lazy, unskilled fucks like you. Instead of trying to better yourself or your situation, you cry victim and blame everyone else for your shitty lot in life.
    it literally works that way in reality. i get that you are probably sundowning right now, but read up on how a business makes money(by exploiting labor) in a capitalist system if you ever have a moment of clarity.

He's not a new comer.. he's been banned more than anyone here.. but in his "I AM GOING TO MAKE KRANER RUE THE DAY HE BANNED ME!" attempt to create multiple logins over the year one thing remains: His stupidity always comes through. MacGayver is so easy to spot.

He's retarded for sure... but banned so often that he will never be in the running for the Retard Championship.

Seran can rest easy currently... as he is the GOAT.
    lol anyone who doesn't have more than 10k posts or a reg date from 20 years ago and makes fun of MEthais and parkbandit is macguyver

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    it literally works that way in reality. i get that you are probably sundowning right now, but read up on how a business makes money(by exploiting labor) in a capitalist system if you ever have a moment of clarity.
    I realize you have absolutely nothing going for you whatsoever.. and you have only seen business from a minimum wage side.. but I can assure you that is not how businesses work.

If you ever were able to hold down a job for more than a few weeks.. you would probably understand a little better.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-02-2023 at 04:16 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.