Page 212 of 220 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2193

Thread: Russia Just Invaded Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're the one pretending Bill Clinton was President during 9/11. Lest we forget, President Dubbyah was busily learning how to read when the country was attacked under his watch.

Go fuck a goat.

You're the one pretending Bill Clinton was President during 9/11. Lest we forget, President Dubbyah was busily learning how to read when the country was attacked under his watch.

The irony of your post + talking shit about Bush "learning how to read" when this specific post of yours resonding to SP, much like all of your posts, is oozing with your own inability to read.

It's because you're a fucking dumbass with 0 self awareness and 0 reading comprehension skills.

But feel free to quote what specifically SP said that = "pretending Clinton was President during 9/11"

You won't, because you're stupid and full of shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-01-2023 at 10:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I look at it this way:

$125 billion / 330 million people = $379

Would you give $379 out of your own personal finances to Ukraine? I’m aware that the taxpayer burden doesn’t work that way, but find it to me a good litmus test nevertheless.
    You need to redo your math with tax payers instead of population.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Word. Without looking I think that would roughly cut the population in half and double the end amount per tax payer.

My math is in no way scientific. It’s just meant to illustrate a point. It’s easy to discard what billions of dollars spent means to ordinary people when you compare it to GDP or our huge budget deficit.

In total, about 59.9 percent of U.S. households paid income tax in 2022. The remaining 40.1 percent of households paid no individual income tax. In that same year, about 47.1 percent of U.S. households with an income between 40,000 and 50,000 U.S. dollars paid no individual income taxes. Nov 2, 2022

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...income%20taxes.

Those 40% of households should pay their fair share... right?

Blog Entries

WTC was also bombed under Clintons watch. I guess Clinton was too busy raping Monica on the resolute desk and allowing the ATF to murder Americans.

Though, I can understand how you find GW reading to school kids to be far more evil.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-01-2023 at 12:13 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    When did I ever say it’s the same support?

I asked if we BOTH support Trump?

Like I said, basic questions are difficult for you.

I’m just not even going to bother with you anymore.

"They aren't comparable.. but I'm going to compare it and say it's the same thing... but they really aren't comparable except when I compare it and say they are equal" -Solkern on every point he ever tries makes.

Fucking retard
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Oh not this again. You are going to confuse the fuck out of Seran again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    LOL…yeah you probably are a bad person to ask that being that you lived and worked in that part of the world.

Right after the war kicked off, my wife donated a few hundred bucks so that some refugee mother and her two kids can stay the night at a hotel. I forgot how much it was, but I remember asking her something like “Damn, she couldn’t have stayed the night in a Motel 6?” I told her the whole thing could likely be a sob story scam and who knows where our money actually went. She told me she doesn’t question my discretionary funds spending to feed my ammunition addiction, so I don’t get to lecture her on how she spends her disposable fun money. I shut the hell up. She is a much gentler & kinder soul than I am. I’m a lucky man.
    My wife’s cousin is in Odesa, she runs an organization that takes donations and helps out families that have been displaced, or need money for food, clothing, etc etc. when you donate, she tells us what it’s going to be spent on(or you can tell her where you want the money to go), gives an itemized list of what was bought and cost, and videos/photos. She’s aware there’s a lot of scammers out there, so she tries her best to show that she’s not one of them.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-01-2023 at 02:12 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

10. Default

When you see someone drowning do you make them fill out a questionnaire before you pull them out of the water? Ask exactly how they got there, if they have a job, do they plan on getting further education? What plans do they have for the rest of their life if you save them? No, you just pull them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    Are our lives now so fragmented and depersonalized that things we should already be doing, like saving those in danger and feeding the homeless, have suddenly become the actions of heroes?

-TheE-