Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DeSantis vs Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    i just saw the thread with the pod cast on it..I don't have time to listen to all of it to make out the context, but preteen puss or boots.. doesn't need to be referred to sexually at all.

@Shaps some would argue that's what having a circumcison on males is. and almost 80 percent of american males had that done before they made a choice. Apples and Oranges, just a thought though.
    I don't disagree... circumcision is an unwarranted operation, but it is not the same as full castration...

You know... I've had to observe the unwanted results of Female Genital Mutilation in some countries that did this shit previously... You know what the WHO said about that?

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...tal-mutilation

"FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women." <----SEE THIS???? INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION... But we got people on Dr. Phil talking about how their fucking 8 year old just needed the surgery to "feel like their authentic self"... FUCKING MORONS.

"WHO strongly urges health care providers not to perform FGM and has developed a global strategy and specific materials to support health care providers against medicalization."

"Female genital mutilation is classified into 4 major types:

Type 1: This is the partial or total removal of the clitoral glans (the external and visible part of the clitoris, which is a sensitive part of the female genitals), and/or the prepuce/clitoral hood (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoral glans).

Type 2: This is the partial or total removal of the clitoral glans and the labia minora (the inner folds of the vulva), with or without removal of the labia majora (the outer folds of skin of the vulva).

Type 3: Also known as infibulation, this is the narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the labia minora, or labia majora, sometimes through stitching, with or without removal of the clitoral prepuce/clitoral hood and glans.

Type 4: This includes all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g., pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area."

So you want to explain to me, why people pushing for the mutilation of children is okay? People are fucking hypocrites... all there is...

If that person, once they reach adulthood want to chop their own shit off... I could care less...

Doing it to them while they are still a child? Fucking sick.

People are literally promoting something that we tried to eradicate... all in the name of... you guessed it... "diversity, equity, and inclusion"... You fools are getting played.. and people are fucking morons.

And this is why words, and definitions, matter...

Abortion = killing a baby... but people get upset if you say that.
    Transitioning a child = genital mutilation... but people get upset and change the terminology.
    Safe space = segregation... but people bought into the lie.

Fucking idiots. If you support it... call it what it is... but they won't, because they know deep down it's fucked up, so they have to use different language, softer language, nice sounding language (ie. lies)... and somehow, through messaging, they are getting people to accept what was previously abhorrent.

Having to point this out to supposed adults is fucking frustrating.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-03-2023 at 04:44 AM.

You think they're telling all those patients and parents this shit?

"No health benefits, only harm"

"FGM has no health benefits, and it harms girls and women in many ways. It involves removing and damaging healthy and normal female genital tissue, and it interferes with the natural functions of girls' and women's bodies. Although all forms of FGM are associated with increased risk of health complications, the risk is greater with more severe forms of FGM.

Immediate complications of FGM can include:

severe pain
    excessive bleeding (haemorrhage)
    genital tissue swelling
    fever
    infections e.g., tetanus
    urinary problems
    wound healing problems
    injury to surrounding genital tissue
    shock
    death.
    Long-term complications can include:

urinary problems (painful urination, urinary tract infections);
    vaginal problems (discharge, itching, bacterial vaginosis and other infections);
    menstrual problems (painful menstruations, difficulty in passing menstrual blood, etc.);
    scar tissue and keloid;
    sexual problems (pain during intercourse, decreased satisfaction, etc.);
    increased risk of childbirth complications (difficult delivery, excessive bleeding, caesarean section, need to resuscitate the baby, etc.) and newborn deaths;
    need for later surgeries: for example, the sealing or narrowing of the vaginal opening (type 3) may lead to the practice of cutting open the sealed vagina later to allow for sexual intercourse and childbirth (deinfibulation). Sometimes genital tissue is stitched again several times, including after childbirth, hence the woman goes through repeated opening and closing procedures, further increasing both immediate and long-term risks; and
    psychological problems (depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, low self-esteem, etc.)."

But hey sure... go ahead and fuck your 8 year old up... How have people become so fucking STUPID.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-03-2023 at 01:41 AM.

https://www.un.org/en/observances/fe...mutilation-day

"International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation, 6 February"

"Ending Female Genital Mutilation by 2030"

Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve altering or injuring the female genitalia for non-medical reasons and is recognized internationally as a violation of the human rights, the health and the integrity of girls and women."

Isn't it awesome? While the UN in New York calls for the ending of genital mutilation...

We've got parents in the US, and right down the street from the UN in NY, legally castrating their children... both male and female.

They should be shamed and the people that support this bullshit... are on the wrong side of history... and sadly we can't provide them with the same services they demand for their children.

Fucking pathetic.

Wake the fuck up, you fucking morons.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-03-2023 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, no. Targeting a company that is intentionally supporting and covering up child grooming, sexual assault among other crimes is not a violation of First Amendment. But you keep believing that.
    Uh, yeah it is? Retaliatory action by a state government against a private company for its protected speech, is breaking the first amendment and a violation of free speech. If you think otherwise, then you don’t even know what the first amendment is.

The First Amendment protects free speech and bars the government from retaliating in response to protected activity. Those protections extend beyond basic rights, like the right to protest, and into privileges: A government may not revoke a privilege in response to First Amendment-protected criticism.

DeSantis in his memoir stated clearly he went after Disney because they criticized his bill.
    That is illegal and a violation of the first amendment

It doesn’t matter if you agree to what Disney said or not.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-03-2023 at 07:32 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Uh, yeah it is? Retaliatory action by a state government against a private company for its protected speech, is breaking the first amendment and a violation of free speech. If you think otherwise, then you don’t even know what the first amendment is.

The First Amendment protects free speech and bars the government from retaliating in response to protected activity. Those protections extend beyond basic rights, like the right to protest, and into privileges: A government may not revoke a privilege in response to First Amendment-protected criticism.

DeSantis in his memoir stated clearly he went after Disney because they criticized his bill.
    That is illegal and a violation of the first amendment

It doesn’t matter if you agree to what Disney said or not.
    Setting all the Disney pedo shit aside for a moment, even though I can't imagine why you're siding with a pedo corporation to begin with, but anyway...convince me as to why Disney should have its own special government and tax status and all that retarded special treatment shit in the first place.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-03-2023 at 08:40 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Did DeSantis ruin his presidential aspirations, by fighting with Disney? A fight he’s going to lose and lose badly?
    I don’t understand why he even went after Disney. I thought he was pro first amendment and pro-business. Looks like he’s neither. Not to mention personally targeting disney and admitting to it because they don’t agree with him…. Looks really bad.
    By all means it destroyed his chances. The publicity of his culture war has always been vile, but then he used his position as governor to attack a corporation that has been nothing but great for his state. A corporation mind you with a hundred times his resources, intelligence, and media contacts. People realized his culture war was fake and worse, he took on a foe in Disney and lost, repeatedly. Trying to passing the Trump crowd and being a pussy when the orange man was attacking him was also a major mistake, he lost his opportunity to be Trump's replacement.

Did DeSantis ruin his presidential aspirations, by fighting with Disney? A fight he’s going to lose and lose badly?
    I don’t understand why he even went after Disney. I thought he was pro first amendment and pro-business. Looks like he’s neither. Not to mention personally targeting disney and admitting to it because they don’t agree with him…. Looks really bad.
    He's a father.. he's just doing what any normal father would do when a person or company is against protecting your children from grooming and pedophelia.

The real question should be: You're supposedly a father.. why are you upset that in Florida, teachers can no longer groom the ELEMENTARY kids in their classroom with frank discussions about sex and sexual situations? Why is it so important for you that teachers be allowed to do this?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    By all means it destroyed his chances. The publicity of his culture war has always been vile, but then he used his position as governor to attack a corporation that has been nothing but great for his state. A corporation mind you with a hundred times his resources, intelligence, and media contacts. People realized his culture war was fake and worse, he took on a foe in Disney and lost, repeatedly. Trying to passing the Trump crowd and being a pussy when the orange man was attacking him was also a major mistake, he lost his opportunity to be Trump's replacement.
    See, I get why Seran is against it. He's made his opinion quite clear when it comes to grooming elementary children.

I just don't understand when someone who is a father stands with pedophelia.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Setting all the Disney pedo shit aside for a moment, even though I can't imagine why you're siding with a pedo corporation to begin with, but anyway...convince me as to why Disney should have its own special government and tax status and all that retarded special treatment shit in the first place.
    I think they had a contract with the state of FL which is why they had all those special accesses and the recent board made a decision which was not done properly according to the contract which is why Disney is fighting it.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Dupe post and it won’t let me delete
    Last edited by Orthin; 05-03-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Dupe
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric