Thread: Leftist terrorists stage insurrection at Tennessee state capitol

Default Leftist terrorists stage insurrection at Tennessee state capitol

1000 violent leftists staged an insurrection at the Tennessee state capitol, injuring several police officers.

Surprisingly the police didn't feel the need to shoot any unarmed women in the face for walking through a door.

"It was a mostly peaceful insurrection." -Seran following the newest NPC code
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It would seem far left terrorists just can't stop staging coups against the Tennessee state government.

First the far left insurrectionists tried to take control of the Tennessee state government a week ago while demanding "gun control", and they were back at it again today because the state House was voting to remove state legislatures who also engaged in the insurrection last week.

Can these far left terrorists just stop trying to take away our democracy? Where is the FBI to round them all up by the hundreds and lock them away for years while awaiting trial?

Absolutely disgusting, every single one of them should be found, arrested and charged.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-07-2023 at 12:21 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Typical spin as usual. Fucking pathetic that people still fall for this shit.

Jan 6 - Protest/Riot that got out of hand - people rightfully prosecuted - due to their Party affiliation, heavy handed punishment and media blitz on it.

Any Leftist Protest/Riot? It's a fight for freedom.

Fucking bullshit is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Typical spin as usual. Fucking pathetic that people still fall for this shit.

Jan 6 - Protest/Riot that got out of hand - people rightfully prosecuted - due to their Party affiliation, heavy handed punishment and media blitz on it.

Any Leftist Protest/Riot? It's a fight for freedom.

Fucking bullshit is what it is.
    No, the issue is, people like you, use the actions of the left to downplay the actions of the right, and how fucked up january 6th was(people on both sides do this). Both situations are fucked are up and both should be prosecuted.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    No, the issue is, people like you, use the actions of the left to downplay the actions of the right, and how fucked up january 6th was(people on both sides do this). Both situations are fucked are up and both should be prosecuted.
    Are you able to read at all? Is reading comprehension an issue for you?

I said "people rightfully prosecuted"...

The fucking morons outnumber the sane and rational now... as demonstrated by your comment.

Bro..... this might help you with your issue:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Despite the fact that one doesn't take away from the other, do you believe that January 6 was worse than the 4873209423 riots throughout 2020?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible