Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The focus was correctly on what was out of the ordinary.
    The partisan witch hunt? Because if the focus was correctly on what was out of the ordinary, why are there no commissions when the White House had to go into Lockdown, or in 2018 when anti-Kavanaugh idiots swarmed the capital exactly like what happened on Jan 6th?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    The partisan witch hunt? Because if the focus was correctly on what was out of the ordinary, why are there no commissions when the White House had to go into Lockdown, or in 2018 when anti-Kavanaugh idiots swarmed the capital exactly like what happened on Jan 6th?
    Oh, did people break through windows and barricades to disrupt Congress during the demonstrations surrounding Kavanaughs nomination? Do you have a source showing this to support your ridiculous claim?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Oh, did people break through windows and barricades to disrupt Congress during the demonstrations surrounding Kavanaughs nomination? Do you have a source showing this to support your ridiculous claim?
    You mean like this? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rd/1453524002/

or this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...482_story.html
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

lol
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

No broken windows or barricades in either of those two posts, you're going to have to try harder!

No broken windows or barricades in either of those two posts, you're going to have to try harder!
    You said "break through"... the 2nd link literally had a title of "Protesters breach of temporary fences"...

I appreciate your incessant need to die on every retard mound you make though. This thread is the thread that just keeps on giving.

Thank you Seran.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-09-2023 at 10:54 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Just take the L the same way you take dick: Daily
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seran & Whoopi: That pesky 1st Amendment is getting in the way of the government shutting down Foxy Nudes! Rights for me but not for thee!!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/whoop...-people-to-lie

Whoopi Goldberg claimed on Wednesday that the First Amendment did not allow people to “willingly lie” — and argued that Fox News, after airing never-before-seen footage from January 6th, was “recruiting domestic terrorists.”
    Goldberg made the comments during Wednesday’s broadcast of her ABC midday talk show — “The View” — and she argued that it “should be against the law” for Fox News host Tucker Carlson to have access to and the ability to air footage that the January 6th Committee had opted not to show the American people.

“I have a question, I have a question,” Goldberg began, referencing the newly-released footage. “How come this is not thought of as being recruiting? How come they’re not thinking about this as … radicalizing — why is this not being scrutinized the way they scrutinize other things, because to me, this is — this should be against the law.”
    “You should not be able to lie to the American [people] — knowingly,” Goldberg continued. “You know, it’s one thing if you made a mistake and you didn’t know, but we heard for five or six years how, you know, the media was a lying sack of doo, they were ‘fake news’ … so how come — what is our — what do we do as Americans to say this is not okay?”

Cohost Sara Haines interrupted, pointing out the fact that people who disagreed with her had a First Amendment right to say so — but Goldberg quickly shot her down.

“The First Amendment doesn’t allow you to willingly lie,” Goldberg asserted, despite volumes of case law that suggest otherwise in all but a few very specific cases.

Goldberg claimed on Tuesday’s show that Americans should believe their eyes and ears when watching footage released the day of the January 6th riot on Capitol Hill — and the footage that was edited, produced, and released by the January 6th Committee — but suggested that the footage aired by Carlson should be held to a different standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Seran & Whoopi: That pesky 1st Amendment is getting in the way of the government shutting down Foxy Nudes! Rights for me but not for thee!!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/whoop...-people-to-lie
    Taking a turn as Shaps masquerading someone's subjective opinion as the opinion of an entire party? News outlets are free to post whatever they want, however if it's slanderous or libel proven to be such, then without a retraction they're exposed to massive civil liability. See Dominion Voting v Faux Newds where their lies regarding the 2020 elections versus their exposed knowledge of it's slanderous nature is the basis of a billion dollar suit.

Taking a turn as Shaps masquerading someone's subjective opinion as the opinion of an entire party? News outlets are free to post whatever they want, however if it's slanderous or libel proven to be such, then without a retraction they're exposed to massive civil liability. See Dominion Voting v Faux Newds where their lies regarding the 2020 elections versus their exposed knowledge of it's slanderous nature is the basis of a billion dollar suit.
    You know what? That is a fair criticism and I shouldn’t assume that is your opinion. I just know how you hate Faulks Noods, seem to often share the same view as The View, and thought you would support government shutting it down. Yes slander and libel is a civil suit. See also Nick Sandmann vs CNN.

However, didn’t you just summarize the stance of all Republicans supporting child indentured servitude and a bunch of other nonsense?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-10-2023 at 12:26 PM.