Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did this game finally come out for real? Or is it still in "early access" or whatever?
    Alpha 3.18 releasing soon which will be introducing salvage mechanics along with some other implementations. So, no it’s not officially released.
    Last edited by Seizer; 02-24-2023 at 11:44 AM.
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I got an email from ADI this morning.. thought it was spam.. but it's actually an organization in SC.

And no, I'm just trying to learn the game.. 3.18 must be why a friend spread all his credits around last night lol... do I lose the MOLE since I paid in game currency for it?
    You’ll likely get several emails from different orgs I’m sure one from EVIL will come because their bot is good at spamming people. I did join them at one time but bounced because to me they seemed to be edge lords. To each their own WoS957 has been a good fit for me after trying several other paramilitary orgs.

Yes it is still buggy as fuck. If you can deal or workaround the bugs it’s a fun game. I cannot play it constantly and take breaks coming around to join the org for Daymar Rally, Hurston Hurt Locker and such.
    Last edited by Seizer; 02-24-2023 at 11:43 AM.
    Semper superne nitens.

I still play DayZ so im not one to complain about bugged games stuck in development...
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    You’ll likely get several emails from different orgs I’m sure one from EVIL will come because their bot is good at spamming people. I did join them at one time but bounced because to me they seemed to be edge lords. To each their own WoS957 has been a good fit for me after trying several other paramilitary orgs.

Yes it is still buggy as fuck. If you can deal or workaround the bugs it’s a fun game. I cannot play it constantly and take breaks coming around to join the org for Daymar Rally, Hurston Hurt Locker and such.
    Yea.. I went out today and did some solo mining with the MOLE... took a bit of getting used to.. just did a couple asteroids and filled up my cargo.. went to go refine it and I'm now wanted for carrying illegal cargo.. like wtf? So now I'm going from planet system to planet system looking who will let me land and sell my shit. Don't even know what illegal cargo I'm carrying.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Doesn't matter... I was afk doing work and got blown up by security... so now I have 15 minutes of hard time at a mining colony to learn how to mine again.........
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I still play DayZ so im not one to complain about bugged games stuck in development...
    We all play/played GS, where dev is still decades behind on a lot of things with other things stuck in development that will stay that way literally forever, so there's that too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    We all play/played GS, where dev is still decades behind on a lot of things with other things stuck in development that will stay that way literally forever, so there's that too.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Yea.. I went out today and did some solo mining with the MOLE... took a bit of getting used to.. just did a couple asteroids and filled up my cargo.. went to go refine it and I'm now wanted for carrying illegal cargo.. like wtf? So now I'm going from planet system to planet system looking who will let me land and sell my shit. Don't even know what illegal cargo I'm carrying.
    That’s weird and likely another bug. If you only have crime stat 1 you can pay fine at any station violation terminal. You sure you didn’t bump into a station turret or another ship? Dickheads will pad ram especially at Port Olisar which gives you crime stats.

Hope you’re using a Lancet mining head with Surge module and Brandt module for oh shit moments. Are you mining quantanium? I typically mine out in the Aaron Halo to avoid shitheads, band 3/4/5 are usually my best for finding quantanium. If you have never mined quantanium get with your buddies that have or watch some videos on quantanium mining. Once you vacuum the raw ore you have 15 minutes to get it out and into refinery before going boom. Check this site for accessing the halo.

https://cstone.space/resources/knowl...-mining-routes
    Last edited by Seizer; 02-24-2023 at 03:11 PM.
    Semper superne nitens.

That’s weird and likely another bug. If you only have crime stat 1 you can pay fine at any station violation terminal. You sure you didn’t bump into a station turret or another ship? Dickheads will pad ram especially at Port Olisar which gives you crime stats.
    Even in the future, dash cams are needed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The ship was new last night so there wasn't anything on it. I logged out when we got turned upside down and sideways and a felony trespassing charge.. got on this morning, ship destroyed and I was all the way across the galaxy on a planet I had never been on before. Not a wanted man anymore though! Paid the express insurance claim.. waiting for 4 minutes for the ship to be delivered.. left the dock and figured out how to mine some asteroids... loaded my cargo full.. went to my home base and I was not allowed to dock there because I had a small criminal charge for something in my cargo hold. So I couldn't even get in there to pay a fine. I tried another planet, same thing.. so I went afk and did some work, believing that it would go away.. came back.. I'm assuming that the space station security blew me up and I was incarcerated for 15 minutes.

Hope you’re using a Lancet mining head with Surge module and Brandt module for oh shit moments. Are you mining quantanium? I typically mine out in the Aaron Halo to avoid shitheads, band 3/4/5 are usually my best for finding quantanium. If you have never mined quantanium get with your buddies that have or watch some videos on quantanium mining. Once you vacuum the raw ore you have 15 minutes to get it out and into refinery before going boom. Check this site for accessing the halo.

https://cstone.space/resources/knowl...-mining-routes
    Ha, I heard of this.. I was just mining asteroids just to figure it out. It's just the base model MOLE, so no idea about upgrades or anything else. I'll have a crew tonight so we can do some of that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME